VANILLA ICE Explains How SUGE JUUGED Him for Millions (the Balcony Story)

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Peep the lie in this video;

"I wrote Ice Ice Baby when i was 16" :shaq2:..but you didnt you culture vulture.

And the fact that he been sticking with the "well, the money they got from me brought you Death Row", as if Chocolate wasnt OWED that money for WRITING your music you dikkhead.

But he'll "sell" that story to non cultured & general white folks.

Props to Suge on that one.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"I wrote Ice Ice Baby when i was 16" :shaq2:..but you didnt you culture vulture.

And the fact that he been sticking with the "well, the money they got from me brought you Death Row", as if Chocolate wasnt OWED that money for WRITING your music you dikkhead.

Who's chocolate?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Who's chocolate?

A song writer that wrote and "collabed" with Vanille Ice for his debut album that made him a pop star. At the time Suge managed Chocolate. This was before Death Row and all.

He didnt get credit and no pay for his work. So they tried to settle with duke, probably with some pennies, but Suge wasnt having that. Thats the situation that eventually led to Suge "talking" with him at the balcony like Vanille Ice started claiming a while after.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How did ice's label let this happen though

That's textbook coercion and/or signing documents under duress. plus breaking and entering.

The very next day that shyt would be thrown out in court and suge arrested with the testimony of two body guards and probably cameras.

If vanilla ice had just been a snitch, PAC would still be alive :ohhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am not so sure Vanilla Ice is living like that....but maybe. Last year I think he broke into someones house in Florida, not saying to steal a tv, but generally, someone doing well isn't going to be in that spot. And, how did Suge ambush him in the hotel lol that's some classic Suge Knight intimidation, paid off someone at the front desk?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is dude driving a Ferrari F430 and living in a mansion?

How can white people contemplate suicide when all they stories have a happy ending:pachaha:

One of the greatest stories of a culture vulture being robbed and supposedly held responsible,paying the price for his sins....ends in him saying "Im so glad I could invest:skip:" pulling his porsche into his mansion....meanwhile when nikkas get robbed in the industry it always ends in ":mjcry:" with them pulling up to they mamas house where they currently stay:francis:.

Vanilla ice seems like a nice enough guy,but he aint gettin thanked for his investment:pacspit:

You cant make this shyt up yall:laff:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

he was lying his ass off the first 30 seconds as far as the sales of the album. He said he sold 130 million and the his album sold 5 million . . . in the first week . .

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
"I wrote Ice Ice Baby....."

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
hammer still got it..he consolidated thats all..broke nikkas dont fund mtv films..
I was actually reiterating something that Vanilla Ice once said a few years back . . I met him and he was really cool, but he carries a bit of the one hit wonder complex. Meaning for most of his life the people that recognize him will mention one song he's done, a song he can never escape the shadow of, so you can actually see his whole energy deflate when people mentioned it.

I was talking to him to him and when I mentioned "Unconditional Love" he talked to me like he was a Tupac fan, as soon as I mentioned it he didn't skip a beat before mentioning that Tupac had originally wrote that one for him. When I was younger and I saw the Hammer movie I use to think that was a good portrayal of Tupac, nowadays I see it and wonder what I was thinking

Hip-Hop fans have a very hard time shedding the paradigms though . . once 50 Cent was wack it was hard for them to think otherwise. Same for Vanilla Ice but if you go back and listen to that album now and compare him to an act like Riff Raff today, Vanilla Ice was actually spitting game on his album. There's a whole song where he talks about simps, literally a whole song. We need to get away from the messages that the hip-hop publications in grained in our heads and appreciate things for what they are. 50 Cent is a good artist . . the bubble just happen to burst on him and the image that they sold him to us as got corny, but try to see beyond that. There's a reason PSY, who had the most successful song in YouTube history admired MC Hammer so much