@Vegan brehs...I got a question...what the f**k do yall eat on a regular day ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'll give it a go for a week and see what's up. I might come back in the thread and update on any changes etc. My main concern is my performance in the gym, cause I do a bit of weight lifting so I'm probably gonna be weaker but we'll see
I’m sure they have vegan protein n shyt for that. I see the word vegan everywhere, so if it says vegan you can eat it. I think most of the shyt will be in produce so you ain’t really gotta look for it.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I can just give you alot of allegorical examples but I know for me personally dairy fukks me up. I used to have very bad sinusitis until I cut dairy out. I'm trying veganism because recently my skin has been doing some weird shyt. I believe everybody is different and I also believe in trying new things
why not just cut out dairy and junk?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
That shyt so depressing. I felt great, but I was constantly hungry eating raw foods.

The lack of healthy options near my job didn’t help either. I started losing weight as well. I’m already cut/slim. :francis:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
That shyt so depressing. I felt great, but I was constantly hungry eating raw foods.

The lack of healthy options near my job didn’t help either. I started losing weight as well. I’m already cut/slim. :francis:
Yea I'm concerned about that. I'm 160 and pretty lean and don't wanna lose any more weight. I can't get past 160 no matter how much I eat. Did you go back to eating meat and animal products ?

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to do this for a week and think I lost 10lbs almost starving to death. :russ:

Not a vegan but I'm trying to get off meat for weeks at a time to see how I feel. I know a dude that's a raw vegan (no cooked food). Eats fruits and nuts.

For me
I ate mainly oatmeal with almond milk, cereal with vanilla almond milk. Drank orange, pineapple juice, chocolate almond milk, tea, lots of water.
Pop tarts without the frosting are vegan, so are oreos (vegan doesnt mean healthy), fries. I don't drink but beer is vegan, and some brands of wine.

Smoothies fill you up frozen (blue berries, strawberry, and banana) taste like ice cream.

Going out to eat or getting food for lunch is the hardest part. This makes you pay attention to how food is cooked. I stopped messing with Popeyes chicken because I already gave up red meat, and found out that they use beef to fry the chicken. :ohhh:. Gave up pork years before that but then found out that they have it in the gravy they put on the mashed potatoes. :stopitslime:

For Chinese food I would get a lomein with broccoli and garlic sauce, or vegetable dumplings. Mexican food I would get a meatless burrito. Indian I'd get a falafel wrap or somosa. Jamaica spots be having veggie patties, potatoe rotis, rasta pasta. Dominoes will let you order a pizza without cheese (make sure you specify this, they will fukk up your order). :mjlol:
Some fast food places have meat substitutes now like burger King (Impossible burger), but that was before I heard about all the estrogen in it. There are also bean burgers.

If you actually go to a vegan spot you will have to spend a lot of money. A small juice will cost you like $7, you can get salads and smoothies too.

At home to snack on I'd eat pistachios, chips, fruit, peanut butter sandwiches. Probably going end up eating a lot more pasta while I figure this out.

Below is a link for no dairy food substitutes like ice cream with almond or coconut milk.
The NOTMILK Homepage! (MILK is a bad-news substance!)

If you can cook try this.
50+ Simple Vegan Recipes

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

calories in, calories out. b4 becoming a vegan i was 127lbs. at 5’10.5 :huhldup: . . . i started to work out and got upto 175lbs b4 getting lazy w/ weights and eating (dropped back to 160). currently back at 166lbs with a slowish bulk (should be atleast 180 by sep)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Breakfast options or combine

Smoothie : banana,blueberries,strawberry, Irish moss(sea moss), almond/almond butter or walnut/walnut butter morninga seed dates

Homemade pancake: spelt flour half a cup
With agave syrup and honey

Egg: chickpea flour +sautéed vegetables

Lunch/dinner

quinoa sautéed vegetables avocado

You can make patties for burgers out of mushrooms , beets , beans ..etc...

The options are crazy and much more flavorful, I kind of fell off but I plan on getting back on it.

“Just do your googles” brodie there’s too many options...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I tried to do this for a week and think I lost 10lbs almost starving to death. :russ:

Not a vegan but I'm trying to get off meat for weeks at a time to see how I feel. I know a dude that's a raw vegan (no cooked food). Eats fruits and nuts.

For me
I ate mainly oatmeal with almond milk, cereal with vanilla almond milk. Drank orange, pineapple juice, chocolate almond milk, tea, lots of water.
Pop tarts without the frosting are vegan, so are oreos (vegan doesnt mean healthy), fries. I don't drink but beer is vegan, and some brands of wine.

Smoothies fill you up frozen (blue berries, strawberry, and banana) taste like ice cream.

Going out to eat or getting food for lunch is the hardest part. This makes you pay attention to how food is cooked. I stopped messing with Popeyes chicken because I already gave up red meat, and found out that they use beef to fry the chicken. :ohhh:. Gave up pork years before that but then found out that they have it in the gravy they put on the mashed potatoes. :stopitslime:

For Chinese food I would get a lomein with broccoli and garlic sauce, or vegetable dumplings. Mexican food I would get a meatless burrito. Indian I'd get a falafel wrap or somosa. Jamaica spots be having veggie patties, potatoe rotis, rasta pasta. Dominoes will let you order a pizza without cheese (make sure you specify this, they will fukk up your order). :mjlol:
Some fast food places have meat substitutes now like burger King (Impossible burger), but that was before I heard about all the estrogen in it. There are also bean burgers.

If you actually go to a vegan spot you will have to spend a lot of money. A small juice will cost you like $7, you can get salads and smoothies too.

At home to snack on I'd eat pistachios, chips, fruit, peanut butter sandwiches. Probably going end up eating a lot more pasta while I figure this out.

Below is a link for no dairy food substitutes like ice cream with almond or coconut milk.
The NOTMILK Homepage! (MILK is a bad-news substance!)

If you can cook try this.
50+ Simple Vegan Recipes
That doesn’t sound good at all lol.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I started losing weight as well. I’m already cut/slim. :francis:

calories in, calories out. b4 becoming a vegan i was 127lbs. at 5’10.5 :huhldup: . . . i started to work out and got upto 175lbs

Okay so some brehs lost weight and you gained a whole bunch of weight. @#FireSteveKKKerr Were you constantly eating like say eating every hour ? To make up for the calorie deficit ?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna eat meat / animal products or dairy this week. Giving it a try to see if my skin improves but I have no idea what the hell to eat. Besides oatmeal what are some good breakfast meals as well as lunch ?

For breakfast i will either have oatmeal or peanut butter and toast w/ banana.

for lunch i usually have a mean centered around beans or lentils. lately i've been eating beyond meat burgers which taste like real hamburgers.