@Vegan brehs...I got a question...what the f**k do yall eat on a regular day ?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Ima try pescoterian
Were mostly lactos intolerant, and diary causes a lot of mucus build up. Some people belive that it is the cause of some health issues.
Bruh!! Soon as I turnt 31 I ate a bowl of icecream and had bubble guts for 3 days lol. I been stopped the milk ish. No more mucus and I don't get sick anymore.

Almond milk took some getting used to tho lol.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ima try pescoterian

Bruh!! Soon as I turnt 31 I ate a bowl of icecream and had bubble guts for 3 days lol. I been stopped the milk ish. No more mucus and I don't get sick anymore.

Almond milk took some getting used to tho lol.
I know they make lactose free things like ice cream and milk, might be good, but I heard it’s bread.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was vegan for about 6 months. Unless you have a LOT of money, or are a good cook, eating vegan is torture. I missed steak too much.

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Breakfast 1 (pre training); Peanut Better (only ingredient peanuts) & Jelly on Dave’s Killer Bread: White done right, Sun Warrior protein ‘Warrior Blend’ mixed with Ripple Peamilk

Breakfast 2 (post training); Sun Warrior protein ‘Warrior Blend’, Trailmix, Banana, Orange ... (in office) Steel Cut Oats with Peanut Butter & Dried Cranberries.

Snack; No Cow Bar, Trailmix

Lunch 1; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seitan), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Lunch 2; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seitan), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Dinner; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seiten), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Do this;
Pick
a Carbohydrate,
a Lentil (bean),
a Green vegetable,
a Protein (Seitan, Tofu, etc. or Alternate Vegetable other than a green vegetable),
a Flavor (if necessary).

...There’s a well rounded meal.

Word of a advice; Salads are useless without grains, nuts, lentils; (i.e. quinoa, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, etc)

I’ve been vegan for approximately 5 years and the first thing I learned was to never eat salads! “Salads” should always be a grain based bowl with nut and lentils (possibly berries) and the leafy greens should be secondary.

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn’t sound good at all lol.

It's better for you overall.Even if you could do it for a day or week I think it would be better for your long term health. Try eating fruit only for a meal (I feel different after eating something like Clementines.) It hydrates you and fills you up. I want to get a juicer eventually, and I think that will make things a little easier. Like I said I'm not a Vegan , but have been trying to cut back on eating meat (Only eat Turkey and Chicken now).

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's better for you overall.Even if you could do it for a day or week I think it would be better for your long term health. Try eating fruit only for a meal (I feel different after eating something like Clementines.) It hydrates you and fills you up. I want to get a juicer eventually, and I think that will make things a little easier. Like I said I'm not a Vegan , nut have been trying to cut back on eating meat (Only eat Turkey and Chicken now).
I tried it for a few weeks and it was an extreme version where I couldn’t have any ingredients I couldn’t pronounce.

It wasn’t too bad but I wasn’t counting calories and was just eating when I wanted to and what I wanted.

Lost like 12 pounds, but I knew it was mostly water.

All I can say is that my stomach always feels funny if I don’t have meat in my meals.

Idk how I did it looking back on it, but I did.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Breakfast 1 (pre training); Peanut Better (only ingredient peanuts) & Jelly on Dave’s Killer Bread: White done right, Sun Warrior protein ‘Warrior Blend’ mixed with Ripple Peamilk

Breakfast 2 (post training); Sun Warrior protein ‘Warrior Blend’, Trailmix, Banana, Orange ... (in office) Steel Cut Oats with Peanut Butter & Dried Cranberries.

Snack; No Cow Bar, Trailmix

Lunch 1; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seitan), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Lunch 2; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seitan), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Dinner; Rice, Beans, Wheat Gluten (Seiten), Brussels, Marinated Jackfruit (flavor)

Do this;
Pick
a Carbohydrate,
a Lentil (bean),
a Green vegetable,
a Protein (Seitan, Tofu, etc. or Alternate Vegetable other than a green vegetable),
a Flavor (if necessary).

...There’s a well rounded meal.

Word of a advice; Salads are useless without grains, nuts, lentils; (i.e. quinoa, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, etc)

I’ve been vegan for approximately 5 years and the first thing I learned was to never eat salads! “Salads” should always be a grain based bowl with nut and lentils (possibly berries) and the leafy greens should be secondary.
Sun Warrior is a tough as name, I would buy that product just for the name alone.

What’s the difference in taste with that and regular protein, and what taste different with the no cow protein bars?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I’m from London and when I went to Arizona the meat free options were so damn limiting and I was there only for work so I had no kitchen. So I know in the US generally it’s quite tough.

Basically raid the whole vegetable section and get everything. I literally been eating so much random veggies and it’s been good.

For breakfast I normally eat a lot of sautéed onions, mushrooms spinach with some seasoned baked beans (season with pepper, salt, paprika, garlic granules, oregano, chilli) and scrambled tofu (find this recipe everywhere online). If you want add a fake meat sausage. But that normally does the job.

Avocado, hummus and sautéed mushroom & onion mix in a pitta is one of my favourite breakfasts.

For dinner, make a sweet potato risotto with no cheese. Or make a Mac & cheese flavour dish by blitzing some cashew milk, cashews, nutritional yeast, paprika together - sounds weird but makes an amazing pasta sauce.

With vegan recipes you need to look online. It’s not just about only eating boiled veggies but using those veggies in ways you’ve not normally cooked them.

I dip in an out of vegan and veggie because I’m only lactose intolerant so at times I have halloumi or eggs. But you don’t need to if it’s only a week.

In regards to protein you’ll get all you need from plants. I stopped using protein powder 3 years ago, stopped eating meat consistently for 2 years and my strength is still totally fine, muscle mass is still fine. I still dumbbell shoulder press 90lb, standing shoulder barbell press 175, deadlift 395, dumbbell bench 110lb and don’t squat because of my knees

Try it for a week and research it online and get your diet down to a T and you’ll be fine

Last edited: