Vegan/Vegetarian brehs step in here.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I want to join y’all because Im seeing growth in muscles by working at the gym and home consistently but this gut still here :mjgrin:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I want to join y’all because Im seeing growth in muscles by working at the gym and home consistently but this gut still here :mjgrin:

Since cutting dairy and meats, my V shape is coming back :wow:

Also, no more food coma. Anytime u feel tired or like shyt after eating, thats your body telling you something aint right. Havent had that for weeks now :blessed:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Since cutting dairy and meats, my V shape is coming back :wow:

Also, no more food coma. Anytime u feel tired or like shyt after eating, thats your body telling you something aint right. Havent had that for weeks now :blessed:
Tmrw I begin cause I got some good ass food waiting on me breh lol

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Lol i feel ya. My last meal before i quit meat and dairy i had prime steak with shrimp shish kabob and butter garlic potato :takedat:
I’m start Monday lmao this weekend I’m eating

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Hi

I had a broccoli 'steak' for lunch today. It was a whole head of broccoli, including the stem, that I roasted with red bell pepper, a little red onion and topped with a bit of garlic to make a crust. I ate that with roasted baby potatoes and a small portion of sauerkraut. 😋

I've been including just a tiny amount of oil in some of my cooking lately. I hadn't cooked with, eaten or used oil since I first went vegan.