Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
McBride has two classic tv shows under his belt now :blessed:

I didn't think it was possible but I think I enjoyed VP more than Eastbound and Down. I think the limited series had a lot to do with it, when the entire series is only around 9 hours long, you can do a lot of quality control

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I actually felt like both Gamby and Russell shoulda both gone to jail for what they did to Belinda and continue their friendship from prison :manny:
It crazy when you think about what happened to Russell after he burned her house down. He lost his "house" in a way lost his wife, peer respect, even though he gets to keep his big home but there's nothing in there. Then he gets shot, his car bashed in, and eaten by a tiger. I'd say karma came back hard on him.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It crazy when you think about what happened to Russell after he burned her house down. He lost his "house" in a way lost his wife, peer respect, even though he gets to keep his big home but there's nothing in there. Then he gets shot, his car bashed in, and eaten by a tiger. I'd say karma came back hard on him.
His car? I don't remember that

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well :patrice:

russell would have been able to sue the school to bolivia for losing his right hand to that tiger.

looks like russell got the shyt end of the deal when it all played out.