Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
and she ended up with her family coming back together and ended up with a higher paying job

He spit in her drink everyday and blackmailed her. I don’t give a fukk that she got her family together and a good job, she needed to exact some revenge.

He burned her fukking house down and Got off Scott free. I’m just saying he got off easy all things considered

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He spit in her drink everyday and blackmailed her. I don’t give a fukk that she got her family together and a good job, she needed to exact some revenge.

He burned her fukking house down and Got off Scott free. I’m just saying he got off easy all things considered
in the back of her mind she was probably like "you know what? lemme just get the fukk away from these crazy ass crakkkers!"

that woulda been my mother all the way! lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Season wasn't as funny as the first but it came through in the end. I knew Lee doing it was too predictable to be true

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To all y'all nikkas needing a "dark comedy" like type of fix since this is finished, y'all should watch The Mick on Fox, show is fukkin hilarious to me. Its not really similar to VP, but it has a dark comedy level that's consistently funny as hell. Check that shyt out from the 1st episode brehs.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
To all y'all nikkas needing a "dark comedy" like type of fix since this is finished, y'all should watch The Mick on Fox, show is fukkin hilarious to me. Its not really similar to VP, but it has a dark comedy level that's consistently funny as hell. Check that shyt out from the 1st episode brehs.
Network television :hhh:

I'm good on commercials every 5 minutes broseph

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great news! McBride says he's working on a new show for HBO right now. They're writing it. :mjgrin:

https://www.avclub.com/danny-mcbride-talks-the-end-of-vice-principals-the-bri-1820381752

AVC: So what’s next? What do you have going on for the next little while?

DM: Well, I’m directing the new Star Wars [laughs]. No, we’re trying to bring the new Halloween to the screen, and I’m working on a new show for HBO that’s kind of in the same style as this. Same creative team, with Jody and David, and just continue whatever the hell you call these kinds of series that we do.

Danny McBride and Jody Hill are set to complete what McBride has referred to as their “misunderstood angry man trilogy” for HBO with their new series, The Righteous Gemstones. Set to be directed by McBride, it will tell the story of a world famous televangelist family with a long tradition of deviance, greed, and charitable work in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In addition to directing, McBride is set to play the series lead, Jesse Gemstone, the head of the televangelist group, and one of three Gemstone siblings. Edi Patterson (The Last O.G., Vice Principals) is set to join the cast as Jesse’s sister, Judy Gemstone. While no additional cast has been set, it’s likely that McBride might turn to some more of his frequent collaborating partners to fill out series leads. HBO has ordered a half-hour pilot episode that is set to be shot in Charleston, South Carolina this July.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps

Danny McBride and Jody Hill are set to complete what McBride has referred to as their “misunderstood angry man trilogy” for HBO with their new series, The Righteous Gemstones. Set to be directed by McBride, it will tell the story of a world famous televangelist family with a long tradition of deviance, greed, and charitable work in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

In addition to directing, McBride is set to play the series lead, Jesse Gemstone, the head of the televangelist group, and one of three Gemstone siblings. Edi Patterson (The Last O.G., Vice Principals) is set to join the cast as Jesse’s sister, Judy Gemstone. While no additional cast has been set, it’s likely that McBride might turn to some more of his frequent collaborating partners to fill out series leads. HBO has ordered a half-hour pilot episode that is set to be shot in Charleston, South Carolina this July.

:mjlit:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
1475457074428873.gif

:wow:we got another one.