Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
eh, her family got put back together bcause they shyt they did and shes at a private school where she can make even more money than at a public school

She should have teamed up with Christine to embarrass the fukk out of Russell. He got off way too easy in the end

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
She should have teamed up with Christine to embarrass the fukk out of Russell. He got off way too easy in the end
nikka got his ass whooped by gamby, forced into quitting, got shot in the head, and got his hands chewed by a lion
dont think he got off easy at all

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka got his ass whooped by gamby, forced into quitting, got shot in the head, and got his hands chewed by a lion
dont think he got off easy at all
when you put it like that :mjlol:. but he burned that ladys house down and completely fukked up her life, people always spared him embarrassment

Russell was looking like the joker with that white dust on his face after the fight :skip:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
when you put it like that :mjlol:. but he burned that ladys house down and completely fukked up her life, people always spared him embarrassment

Russell was looking like the joker with that white dust on his face after the fight :skip:
Would prob be a great choice to play an older version of Joker in future Batman flicks too low key :ehh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Would prob be a great choice to play an older version of Joker in future Batman flicks too low key :ehh:

Goggins is the man, he needs that Emmy like yesterday for both his work on The Shield and Justified :wow:.

Can't believe fukk ass aaron paul won all those emmys over him for just crying all the time and screaming bytch this bytch that :martin::camby:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Goggins is the man, he needs that Emmy like yesterday for both his work on The Shield and Justified :wow:.

Can't believe fukk ass aaron paul won all those emmys over him for just crying all the time and screaming bytch this bytch that :martin::camby:
Pinkman was a great and emotionally diverse character, can't hate on that bruh, he deserved it fasho. Goggins is a great actor though, he will get his props one day.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pinkman was a great and emotionally diverse character, can't hate on that bruh, he deserved it fasho. Goggins is a great actor though, he will get his props one day.
He doesn't deserve 5 straight Emmys breh :comeon:. Giancarlo Esposito should have got one of those :sas2:

Anyways let me stop derailing the thread. Glad HBO made this, not feeling their comedy outside of this and Insecure. Felt the show was better watched in blocks of 2 - 3 episodes at a time vs weekly :ehh: