Victimology: Kristine Leahy has gotten death threats in wake of LaVar Ball confrontation

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
lavar really need to stick to phone conversation interviews when dealing with networks like fox, abc, cbs, nbc, etc, etc....

all they care about is ratings and find some way to expose you

i'm still pissed off how espn women went at mayweather over something that happen 5 years ago and he served his time

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Making death threats is easy as fukk in 2017 with twitter and all that.

Back in the day you had to hand write a death threat, put in an envelope, lick that shyt shut, and put it in the mailbox.

People do it now in hopes of an immediate response from celebrities.

#Makedeaththreatsgreatagain

Lmao :mjlol:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Omg cac women are fukking dangerous!!! Black men need a Black women present when around cac women just in case shyt like this happens. I would have respectfully got all in her ass for the implication she is trying to make. First he doesnt respect women, now he's a border line predator. WHERE THE fukk IS HIS WIFE? Her cac ass needs to stop this shyt now. There are classy, intelligent ways to cut a bytch. Why is she not addressing this for her husband?

His wife suffered a stroke in February

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Omg cac women are fukking dangerous!!! Black men need a Black women present when around cac women just in case shyt like this happens. I would have respectfully got all in her ass for the implication she is trying to make. First he doesnt respect women, now he's a border line predator. WHERE THE fukk IS HIS WIFE? Her cac ass needs to stop this shyt now. There are classy, intelligent ways to cut a bytch. Why is she not addressing this for her husband?
I believe his wife is white too.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Lavar.gif
:blessed:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
And Lavar is waffle colored with half cac kids, imagine if he was a dark skin Black man with Black kids:mjpls:

And her dude Black:sas2:

I dont know how yall pawging nikkas do it yall must walk on egg shells around your cacette,

Because you know she has you by the balls, all she has to do is call the boys
boOGyfL.png
when they show up and your fukked.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
“There would be a lot of conditions — a lot of conditions,” Leahy said. “He wouldn’t be allowed to just walk into the makeup room with just me there and sit next to me. There would have to be someone else there, and he would have to be respectful.”

Really?

Why the fukk would Ball attack her for? Look at this hysterical shyt.

fukk any c00n who capes for this nonsense.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
And Lavar is waffle colored with half cac kids, imagine if he was a dark skin Black man with Black kids:mjpls:

And her dude Black:sas2:

I dont know how yall pawging nikkas do it yall must walk on egg shells around your cacette,

Because you know she has you by the balls, all she has to do is call the boys
boOGyfL.png
when they show up and your fukked.

So this is a white people's fight then..no one Black Black im this scenario