Victimology: Kristine Leahy has gotten death threats in wake of LaVar Ball confrontation

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She s
He meant keep being a hater and talking shyt, karma will come back to you, it wasn't a threat at all. fukkin' cacs :camby:

Seriously, you gotta have NO contact whatsoever with black people to not know what "something is coming to you" means. Or you gotta be lying in an attempt to make someone look bad.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm calling the police
boOGyfL.png

Saving this smiley :deadmanny:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Some nikka wifed this cac thot. :snoop:

aaron-hines.jpg
show the cacs this so they instantly stop :cape: for her. :heh:

she's not getting any threats, but her twitter is getting bombarded...which pretty much is a 'death threat' to her. This leads me to believe she has used this tactic many times and believes she has mastered it, go hard on someone then when they counter strike play damsel, not going to work this time though. the more she cowards the harder her neck should get stepped on .:camby:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Man, she's playing a dirty, dangerous game with this whole I don't feel safe around him and stay out of my dressing room thing. fukk her for that -- because she knows exactly what she's doing, and is a disgrace to the long line of female sports journalists who have had to have amazingly thick skin when dealing with actual bullshyt and harassment while doing their job.

You can say Lavar is a loudmouth and an a$$hole but stop hinting at dude being some deranged rapist that you need armed security for.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This white supremacist female is engaging in classic victimology :francis:

It seems she has constantly attacked his person and products over months. She has falsely insinuated that his children are afraid of him, which could be potentially libelous. And she's now digging deeper into the imaginary victim hole by saying that she has received death threats for being clowned on her own show.

B#tch please :camby:

This chick has already shown herself to have low character and the ability to turn a situation around to make herself the victim. This woman seems to have a problem with spreading misinformation and libel.

But she is employed by FOX Sports Network. So..... :mjpls:

Peace

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
show the cacs this so they instantly stop :cape: for her. :heh:

she's not getting any threats, but her twitter is getting bombarded...which pretty much is a 'death threat' to her. This leads me to believe she has used this tactic many times and believes she has mastered it, go hard on someone then when they counter strike play damsel, not going to work this time though. the more she cowards the harder her neck should get stepped on .:camby:
This is white female trick they were taught before they could walk. This and putting and makeup they learn really young. Problem is now they have some black women adopting this bullshyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This bytch CLEARLY twisted his words around and tried to play the innocent victim...

He shytted on her because SHE DISRESPECTED HIS FAMILY. She disrespected his parenting skills, being a father, his sons by saying she believes they're afraid of him and are being used, etc.

Lavar is a genuine dude when it comes to his sons and believes in everything they do... He is a GREAT father

So to say the shyt you said and piss him off is why he didn't address her, didn't turn to look at her, and doesn't respect her. He was absolutely right as well..

So she got upset because he gave her that energy and tried however she could to twist everything he said to make him look like the bad guy... in other words, she DEMONIZED him.

She is STILL DEMONIZING HIM. By saying she doesn't want to be in the same room as him, giving him conditions to come back on the show (thats not even hers), insinuating that the death threats are coming from his people, telling people that she hopes this shows people who Lavar ball truly is, etc.... She is still trying to make him into the scary black man and fukk up his image.

And the fact that c00n ass Whitlock and other negros on FS1 are defending this shyt is fukking disgusting. I respect Charlamagne a lot more now for calling this shyt out and shytting on everyone over there defending their white princess from the big scary black man.

Notice how when he says "I'm scared of you" she took that as a compliment. All he was doing was saying it before she acts like a victim because he saw the direction it was going... It's why he laughed when she asked "Are you threatening me". What a fukking joke