Victimology: Kristine Leahy has gotten death threats in wake of LaVar Ball confrontation

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Slander.

Jemele Hill should ether this white girl for the culture. Everybody else been defending him, and I did not see him act sexist in that interview. If anything, he avoided being overtly sexist.

You can not fukk with someone and not be sexist, but they are mad he didn't cowtoe to white supremacy.

for what reason would Jemele Hill stand up for Lavar Ball? that aint her thing. It's NEVER been her thing

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Source of this gif?
Lavar has definitely been the most talked about black person this year.
for what reason would Jemele Hill stand up for Lavar Ball? that aint her thing. It's NEVER been her thing
I consider her to be outspoken about a number of things, I remember her on His and Hers speaking out on a lot of things, so I don't think this is out of her periphery. Especially with a white woman using a age old white supremacist tactic to undermine black folks. Like they love to say, do it for the culture.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Death threats used to mean the KKK burning a cross on your lawn. Or bombing your house. Or the FBI writing you letters telling you to kill yourself.

Now some anonymous troll on twitter is a death threat.
What are you telling me for, go call the feds.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't doubt at all that she's getting death threats, because that's how the he man woman hater club gets down.

She still shady as fukking and lying her ass off about the whole incident. She was talking all kinds of shyt about Lavar, his family, their brand, and his parenting. Lavar heard what she was saying, made it clear he didn't want to speak to her and she threw a fit and started saying he was disrespecting women and threatening her (which isn't true).

The woman has been telling bold faced lies on tv about the incident and nobody is calling her out on it. She said she's always been supportive of how he speaks up for his kids even though there's footage of her continually criticizing how he raises his kids, she even implies that he was an abusive father.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk this white bytch.:camby:

Lavar Ball got these cacs mad:ahh:

Notice how she been attacking and sneak dissing this man for months now, but when he addressed that shyt she did what most cacs do and immediately try to play the victim role and paint a nikka as the aggressor.:mjlol:

The thing is I'm willing to bet that it's mostly white men sending her death threats.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I aint trying to :cape: but what DID he mean by "something is coming to you" ?
Kristine accused him of disrespecting women & Lavar defended himself with these words:
I never disrespect women but if you act like that, guess what, something is coming to you.
He was essentially saying that he verbally "disrespected" her because she's acting like a dumbass, not because she's a woman. It was an explanation of his past actions ("disrespecting" her), not a threat of future violence.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
“There would be a lot of conditions — a lot of conditions,” Leahy said. “He wouldn’t be allowed to just walk into the makeup room with just me there and sit next to me. There would have to be someone else there, and he would have to be respectful.”
shes really milking this thing huh making up scenarios that would never occur
:mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: