Victimology: Kristine Leahy has gotten death threats in wake of LaVar Ball confrontation

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Some nikka wifed this cac thot. :snoop:

aaron-hines.jpg

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............

LOL..

:snoop: biracles.....do better.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's too scary. Lavar told her she has something coming (meaning karma) and she interprets it as a threat. you can only imagine what those "death threats" really were...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
just read that whole dressing room thing :snoop:

the type of women you stay the fukk away from. Dangerous. Peep how insidious her comment is without actually saying he did anything. Dog whistle shyt.

Yup.

There's a LOT of white women who have a tendency to jump straight to "I feared for my life" the moment a black man shows anything other than his teeth towards them. And God forbid even a hint of bass is in your voice forget about it.

Lavar was half ass playing with her when he did the quiet hand gesture at her and she jumped immediately to threat level orange

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Omg cac women are fukking dangerous!!! Black men need a Black women present when around cac women just in case shyt like this happens. I would have respectfully got all in her ass for the implication she is trying to make. First he doesnt respect women, now he's a border line predator. WHERE THE fukk IS HIS WIFE? Her cac ass needs to stop this shyt now. There are classy, intelligent ways to cut a bytch. Why is she not addressing this for her husband?