Victory parade in Moscow tomorrow. Would be a shame if 30 drones lost control and fired off a bunch of rockets accidentally.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You’re advocating for the murder of innocent people?
Are you really an innocent person if you are at a celebration for a dictator that's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

You don't have to destroy the whole radius to hit the most important people. 100-150 "innocent" people, there to show absolute support for a dictator??????? Yea. I'm bout that shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
yeah that would be smart to attack moscow with a bunch of drones :troll:. I'm sure russia wouldn't blow back and would just accept it
"There will be nuclear war" has been said about the following from Putin

1. Troops on the ground in Ukraine

Articles drop saying US soldiers are helping Ukraine on the ground in Ukraine, no mention by Moscow

2. Sending jets and air weapons

Us signs Agreement on jets and air defense for Ukraine, no comment by Moscow

Pump faking ass Russians most likely don't even have the type of nukes they claim. fukk them crackas. I don't fear nikkas who keep talking but never do shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"There will be nuclear war" has been said about the following from Putin

1. Troops on the ground in Ukraine

Articles drop saying US soldiers are helping Ukraine on the ground in Ukraine, no mention by Moscow

2. Sending jets and air weapons

Us signs Agreement on jets and air defense for Ukraine, no comment by Moscow

Pump faking ass Russians most likely don't even have the type of nukes they claim. fukk them crackas. I don't fear nikkas who keep talking but never do shyt.

thecoli dot com

any nation in the world would retaliate if their capital city is attacked during a parade. The heart of mother russia attacked, even those who hate putin would be calling for blood against whatever nation did it.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Are you really an innocent person if you are at a celebration for a dictator that's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

You don't have to destroy the whole radius to hit the most important people. 100-150 "innocent" people, there to show absolute support for a dictator??????? Yea. I'm bout that shyt.
As long as you keep the same energy for the 2000+ Americans that were killed on 9/11, because radical Islamic terrorist justify their actions than we’re gucci

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Would be a damn shame if something happened at that parade wouldn't it? Damn shame president Biden. Damn shame :sas2:
What is your exact issue with Putin that's not related to the DNC telling y'all to hate him???
Pre 2016 elections I doubt any anti Putin threads existed. The whole "rUsSiA InTeRrFeREd iN tHe eLeCtIoNs" was a lie started by sore loser Clinton. Y'all still clinging to that in 2024???

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What is your exact issue with Putin that's not related to the DNC telling y'all to hate him???
Pre 2016 elections I doubt any anti Putin threads existed. The whole "rUsSiA InTeRrFeREd iN tHe eLeCtIoNs" was a lie started by sore loser Clinton. Y'all still clinging to that in 2024???
How about him anally raping Naomi Campbell and breaking her arm. Is that enough for you fakkit:mjpls:

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: Never in my life would I ever have thought I’d see young black men cheerleading a proxy war where it’s political leaders thought they should be be segregated less than a hundred years ago.

The same racist people in many cases still hold control under the guise of DEI. Some of these same politicians are even still around.

All this available technology has unveiled all of this if you just paid attention to see the bigger picture? Did morals improve? What changed?