Victory parade in Moscow tomorrow. Would be a shame if 30 drones lost control and fired off a bunch of rockets accidentally.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Are you really an innocent person if you are at a celebration for a dictator that's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

You don't have to destroy the whole radius to hit the most important people. 100-150 "innocent" people, there to show absolute support for a dictator??????? Yea. I'm bout that shyt.
Are t you the dude that was rambling about bowling shoes? Yea you’re not about nothing carry on tho

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What is your exact issue with Putin that's not related to the DNC telling y'all to hate him???
Pre 2016 elections I doubt any anti Putin threads existed. The whole "rUsSiA InTeRrFeREd iN tHe eLeCtIoNs" was a lie started by sore loser Clinton. Y'all still clinging to that in 2024???

People actually went to jail because of this interference lol remember Paul Manafort?

Hell, they're interfering with shyt now with the Alexander Smirnoff shyt.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
People actually went to jail because of this interference lol remember Paul Manafort?

Hell, they're interfering with shyt now with the Alexander Smirnoff shyt.
Ain't no Black people get fooled by no damn social media bots not to vote.:russ:
You really think that low of Black peoples intelligence????

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What is your exact issue with Putin that's not related to the DNC telling y'all to hate him???
Pre 2016 elections I doubt any anti Putin threads existed. The whole "rUsSiA InTeRrFeREd iN tHe eLeCtIoNs" was a lie started by sore loser Clinton. Y'all still clinging to that in 2024???
Every opponent of his dies or goes to jail lol. The desire for dominance is some shyt I was born to challenge and oppose. Rather at jobs or at school or on your block in your area, I always been the nikka that got at the problematic person. I dont avoid interaction with them, so interaction has sometimes led to confrontation and some shyt happens. Scraps very very few times, heated interaction with respectful endings most of the time. But them conversations usually end up hitting these hard headed ass people so hard they get mad. That's the only time them concessions ever went left.

I've damn near had more basketball conversations get crazy cause nikkas will say shyt that stats would demolish or not know shyt and comment on it.

I wasn't aware that this shyt would translate to older age and politics also. Actual important shyt, people are ignorant about.

As a leader the absolute dominance over all forms of government is something we've never seen used to actually help the people and not drown yourself in wealth and power. It's also something that's absolutely unnecessary if you are actually fighting against the people doing wrong and helping the people that want to advance us all mentally, scientifically, economically, ect. Honestly is the key to shyt like that to develop a following that will ride with the corrections that need to be made to certain people doing the most damage here and worldwide.

shyt. nikkas might hate certain circumstances but I love this country and I love ALL the types of people, legitimately. You never seen me post no hateful shyt towards white people in general, but you see me strongly shyt on bigots. In any form. I got a pull towards shyt like that for some reason :yeshrug:.

I've never even typed the "cac" shyt before :mjlol:.

Y'all nikkas use that shyt to describe all white people and not just the garbage ass bigoted ones. I don't move like that. The world needs more nikkas like me imo :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Ain't no Black people get fooled by no damn social media bots not to vote.:russ:
You really think that low of Black peoples intelligence????

Paz damn sure did. He's been posting about the Biden crime family for months. Also I wouldn't be so sure that black people didn't buy into Russian propaganda. You actually see it quite a bit on here even.

Regardless, why do you guys filter every single issue through the black pathology? It's not like they're only targeting 12% of the population.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
"There will be nuclear war" has been said about the following from Putin

1. Troops on the ground in Ukraine

Articles drop saying US soldiers are helping Ukraine on the ground in Ukraine, no mention by Moscow

2. Sending jets and air weapons

Us signs Agreement on jets and air defense for Ukraine, no comment by Moscow

Pump faking ass Russians most likely don't even have the type of nukes they claim. fukk them crackas. I don't fear nikkas who keep talking but never do shyt.
What in the world are you talking about

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
As long as you keep the same energy for the 2000+ Americans that were killed on 9/11, because radical Islamic terrorist justify their actions than we’re gucci
For Saudi? Yea they can get some corrections also. But I'd need more legitimate information about it, probably have to cut off a couple fingers or toes to get the real shyt from the Americans closest connected to them.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What in the world are you talking about
You know how many empty nuclear threats Putin has made over the last 2 years? Things that actually happened in some type of way, if not clearly what he threatened against?

Dawg been throwing them threats around for years. Directly targeting a dangerous leader ain't something that will be frowned upon in a majority, and nuclear retaliation for something that will take time to prove and can be seen as justified will create a conversation that needs to be had around the world.

Should dangerous leaders be eliminated by the capable forces? What's considered a dangerous leader? Does the majority of your people want you as the leader? Are you ridiculously wealthy while everyone else struggles?

Daps
Are you really an innocent person if you are at a celebration for a dictator that's responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

You don't have to destroy the whole radius to hit the most important people. 100-150 "innocent" people, there to show absolute support for a dictator??????? Yea. I'm bout that shyt.
You should temper that viewpoint especially considering the country to hail from. All this shyt is political theater and highly subjective considering.........it's mufukkas in multiple parts of the world wishing the same on you and yours

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

Could have stayed home. :manny:

Im not condoning it but if it happens, its :manny:

Choose ur celebrations better :manny:

:manny: