Victory parade in Moscow tomorrow. Would be a shame if 30 drones lost control and fired off a bunch of rockets accidentally.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You should temper that viewpoint especially considering the country to hail from. All this shyt is political theater and highly subjective considering.........it's mufukkas in multiple parts of the world wishing the same on you and yours
Definitely. That's why I been speaking for the people willing to penalize them all. Bush and Cheany did some foul shyt that's unexplainable. A lot of politicians here have.

You settle that shyt here first and show the world you are really about that shyt. Once you put fear in a few people they will be willing to spill the info about the people most responsible for the shyt they did. Reasonable punishment imo is something like a couple months to 3 years on some local county jail regular citizen type shyt. Don't bother their career or any other faucet of their life, but being able to throw politicians in jail for 2 weeks for lying on live TV is some shyt that EVERYBODY would agree to. Simple slaps on the wrist then eventual violence if you continue to violate politically.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Attacking innocent people on Russian land even if they support Putin is not it

This is something Putin would do but we’re better than him and have morals

Attacking strategic points is more like it, death of innocent people will only make Russians support Putin propaganda that west wants to destroy them

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Attacking innocent people on Russian land even if they support Putin is not it

This is something Putin would do but we’re better than him and have morals

Attacking strategic points is more like it, death of innocent people will only make Russians support Putin propaganda that west wants to destroy them
I don't condone hurting innocent people. I do however condone eliminating the enemy when it will make the biggest impact.

Bruh is in the midst of an attack on a neighbor, costing hundreds of thousands of his own soldiers lives.

The majority of this world ain't sick twisted people, fukked up part is, the majority of the leaders are. You gotta match fire wit fire bro. That's the tip I'm on when it comes to people this level of dangerous

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
lol. There’s coli nikkas posting propaganda from random accounts right now.

You gotta be kidding me.
The average person in the real world ain't a Coli nikka. You ain't hear none of your coworkers, neighbors, friends or family going on about some Clinton propaganda they saw online and that's why they chose to vote Trump or not at all.. Cut it out.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The average person in the real world ain't a Coli nikka. You ain't hear none of your coworkers, neighbors, friends or family going on about some Clinton propaganda they saw online and that's why they chose to vote Trump or not at all.. Cut it out.
lol, i hear about people mentioning what they saw on social media or fake news sites all the time....

this shyt was proven to be effective and reaching upwards of 100's of millions of citizens

my work touches on security issues.... this shyt is extremely prevalent my G...

there's no way to deny this unless you are just uninformed... read more