video: B Magic vs. Daylyt (Matrix Quill)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Bmagic came and did what Bmagic does :obama:

and Daylyt showed you why he's the most entertaining nikka in battle rap :ohlawd: and he brought bars too

prolly the funnest battle to watch during the night, it played well off of the seriousness of the hollow/lux battle :ehh:

dont get it twisted, we know magic won the battle :aicmon: so dont come in here arguin about why nikkas are givin day props for performance

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even consider this an actual battle.

It was extremely entertaining. The amount of preparation that Day put into that performance was impressive.

I wish he would have took the blue pill though & start doing some gun lines

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't even consider this an actual battle.

It was extremely entertaining. The amount of preparation that Day put into that performance was impressive.

I wish he would have took the blue pill though & start doing some gun lines
the shyt feels weird cuz it's like, even tho b magic won the battle, i dont feel like daylyt lost either

magic came with the intentions to win the battle , and he did that

day came to entertain people, while also showin nikkas that he had bars, and he did that

they both won imo :yeshrug: this battle and the lux/hollow battle are the only ones i downloaded and kept cuz they got replayability :ohlawd:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
yall nikkas need to go back and really peep days bars....i honsetly feel...he could go head 2 head with Lux

and I bet MONEY we would get Authentic Day before the trollin if he went up against Lux..he literally does all of this to get to Lux.....if you compare it to batman..just think about it....think about batman and joker....:leostare:(i havent thought too deep about that batman-joker(lux) analogy im sleepy as fukk but its a method to his madness)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall nikkas need to go back and really peep days bars....i honsetly feel...he could go head 2 head with Lux

and I bet MONEY we would get Authentic Day before the trollin if he went up against Lux..he literally does all of this to get to Lux.....if you compare it to batman..just think about it....think about batman and joker....:leostare:(i havent thought too deep about that batman-joker(lux) analogy im sleepy as fukk but its a method to his madness)
we already peeped game that daylyt's style is similar, he's like a bipolar lux

but after reading the bolded i have to suggest you take yo ass to sleep breh :ufdup:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This battle right here had something for everybody. The same with the Lux/Hollow battle as well. Overall, Daylyt and B-Magic both did their thing.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shyt feels weird cuz it's like, even tho b magic won the battle, i dont feel like daylyt lost either

magic came with the intentions to win the battle , and he did that

day came to entertain people, while also showin nikkas that he had bars, and he did that

they both won imo :yeshrug: this battle and the lux/hollow battle are the only ones i downloaded and kept cuz they got replayability :ohlawd:

That shiit Daylyt was doing was beyond battlerap. That was some broadway type shiit. Simply amazing

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
Day wins on performance, Magic wins on bars. Magic is like an assembly line of bars, just nonstop machine spittin' them out 1 after the other. Day definitely could have came with more bars, but atleast he brought it back to the serious Day more than in recent battles with the quality of his Quill. The matrix shyt was crazy, and the Agent Lux was out of this world.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Not really a battle, because honestly you don't or better yet can't battle daylyt. This was pretty much a showcase. No losers we all won.