video: B Magic vs. Daylyt (Matrix Quill)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
daylyt was def the ultimate performer

but honestly it had some awkward moments, actually kinda cringe worthy and b magic just bar'd that boy out the arena.

dont get it twisted, daylyt had some shyt. a lot of dope shyt. but i think b magic was back on his bullshyt. he kicked daylyt ass.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
So am I the only one who interpreted the Agent Lux as Daylyt's way of calling him out?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So am I the only one who interpreted the Agent Lux as Daylyt's way of calling him out?
wee-bey.gif%3Fw%3D700

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
He's definitely saying something about lux starting the antics hence him taking the red pill aka the fake shyt. It's well known that daylyt is a huge fan of lux, even passwurdz was calling him a stan back in the gt days

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All imma say is this, this was the most disappointing display from Daylyt i EVER seen. For a battIe this big, he barely came at Magic in any round.....whether he was just spittin' random bars for the hell of it, battling the imposter lux, or doin' that pointless matrix slo-mo sh!t, i damn near wanted to slap the welch's out this n!gga watchin' this fukkery.

Magic 3-0