video: B Magic vs. Daylyt (Matrix Quill)

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can't wait til somebody does all of the lyrics for these battles cuz this bruh Daylyt be leaving me :dwillhuh: at times unsure if I missed something or not.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't wait til somebody does all of the lyrics for these battles cuz this bruh Daylyt be leaving me :dwillhuh: at times unsure if I missed something or not.
he's like lux in the sense that you gotta listen to his shyt multiple times to catch it, you can see them shyts was hittin magic and ars by their facial expressions tho

that king authur no wonder i be on the camelot line was wavy :banderas:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
he's like lux in the sense that you gotta listen to his shyt multiple times to catch it, you can see them shyts was hittin magic and ars by their facial expressions tho

that king authur no wonder i be on the camelot line was wavy :banderas:
I see what you mean, but with Lux, it's much easier to follow. The way fam words stuff and structures stuff makes you go oh i forgot throw the english language and any sense of grammar out the window. It's like ghostface rapping with punches you have to figure out.

Day impersonation: Riddle me this, can..these nikkas show me who in they crew some true haters, stop the music, skit'll show punches come in unexpected flavors/

Skittle's riddles candy bars

:heh:

It's like you have to prep your mind to make a bunch of free association cuz a lot of what you are going to hear will make such a state vital.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I see what you mean, but with Lux, it's much easier to follow. The way fam words stuff and structures stuff makes you go oh i forgot throw the english language and any sense of grammar out the window. It's like ghostface rapping with punches you have to figure out.

Day impersonation: Riddle me this, can..these nikkas show me who in they crew some true haters, stop the music, skit'll show punches come in unexpected flavors/

Skittle's riddles candy bars

:heh:

It's like you have to prep your mind to make a bunch of free association cuz a lot of what you are going to hear will make such a state vital.

and that's why i fukk with his bars :banderas: nikka has the most unorthodox punches

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol, I wonder how Lux felt when that Agent Lux was impersonating him, lol. I was like, yo!! He sound exactly like Lux:ohhh:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
"Put them motherfukkin' phones up! We don't care how much you paid to get in -- we'll kick you out for free!" :birdman:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"i'll give him a small cap, thats a Yamika,
no clips, just one of them days, thats Monica
the 7 can do the celebration, you follow bruh,
Be caerful what you (jew) wish for-I creep (behind nikkaz) Hannukas " -Magic :damn: :wow::whoo::lawd::damn::damn::damnwhoa::banderas:

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
Almost a shame this was on the same card as Hollow/Lux, nikkas may not give this battle the shine it deserves

I haven't been this entertained round to round in a battle in a long ass time

You're crazy, antics at that level by Day can't be eclipsed. Hollow/Lux was amazing and didn't disappoint, but people definitely aren't forgetting what they saw in the Day/Magic battle. I feel bad for the O Red/Hitman and Calicoe/Surf battles, cuz they weren't bad at all, but they might not get all the fanfare they should because of the excitement of the other 2 battles though.