video: B Magic vs. Daylyt (Matrix Quill)

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
All imma say is this, this was the most disappointing display from Daylyt i EVER seen. For a battIe this big, he barely came at Magic in any round.....whether he was just spittin' random bars for the hell of it, battling the imposter lux, or doin' that pointless matrix slo-mo sh!t, i damn near wanted to slap the welch's out this n!gga watchin' this fukkery.

Magic 3-0
im a HEAD with the lines, im a stick figure!

:umad:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wow I haven't been entertained by a battle for a long time until this one. the whole matrix performance scheme Day was doing was great. That agent lux (who was that guy? impersonated Lux to a tee lolll) and the slow motion in the 3rd was creative as fukk.

overall Magic was on his shyt with bars on top of bars and bars per the usual. it was sometimes a bit underwhelming hearing Magic spit after seeing what Day was doing but at the end of the day I still knew Magic won. (Day's chick though... oh my god)

on a side note, audio was on point minus a few moments here and there.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Daylyt: The red pill, the matrix, the fake world, the antics :demonic: the gimmicks, the shenanigans, everything that everyone of yall hate me for, but yet still remains everything that got me this big :troll:

crowd/me: :merchant::whoa:

Daylyt: :sitdown: and the blue pill

crowd/me: :lupe:

Daylyt: well that's #Quill :youngsabo:

crowd/me: :krs: :banderas:

"watch me go right in wit writin ima king, author no wonder i be on da camelot" :whew: Quilltrix
"i've circled the eat,west,north,south and still can't figure out where da comp is(compass)" :wow:
"it's peter pan, magic whoever yall pick he's dust (pixie dust)" :gladbron:
"i went way to detroit by my muthafukin lonely like GRAPE STREET CRIP nikka :pacspit:, I no longer have to show yall wat my heart bout, check worldstar and you'll see a Day-vid RUFFIN nikkas up :birdman: i just couldn't resist the temptation, of a mark out" :damn: *pocket checks my damn self*
"i could care less how crip he is, he about to see a L i (Cali) created everything you nikkas know of" :scusthov: talk dat crip shyt to em Day
"You see all this blue up here(hair) it's a different margin( Marge in)" :ooh:

":violent: i let a shot off........... :bustback: bluh-kuh" :dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So Hollow is winning on both the coli and otbva :mjpls:
I don't see how nikkas gonna say Lux won this years from now.. Hollow won this 2-1

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
wow I haven't been entertained by a battle for a long time until this one. the whole matrix performance scheme Day was doing was great. That agent lux (who was that guy? impersonated Lux to a tee lolll) and the slow motion in the 3rd was creative as fukk.

overall Magic was on his shyt with bars on top of bars and bars per the usual. it was sometimes a bit underwhelming hearing Magic spit after seeing what Day was doing but at the end of the day I still knew Magic won. (Day's chick though... oh my god)

on a side note, audio was on point minus a few moments here and there.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Okay... just making sure that you all are actually seeing everything the same way I did...

Magic came to add a W in his win-loss record, like a true fighter. Like everybody else said, bar'ed Daylyt to death.
Daylyt aint take this battle for his W-L record.. he took it to show his entertainment value for the next battle contracts he negotiates. He tryna get that Lux paper I think. :takedat: