VIDEO: Bernie Sanders hates black people CONFIRMED. Says no to reparations again...

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That’s not revolting. That’s just joining the other 41.8% of the voting age population who don’t vote
When an entire demographic refuses to go along with the program for the first time they were able to vote in exchange for demands that the government refuses to give, then that is revolt because they are breaking away from the same ole program they have been told to partake in.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What about pressuring America to give us what is owed to us, even they tho strongly against it is ask them to “love us”?

Hope You ready to die for reparations, like on some World War 3 level type of warfare. Just sitting on your ass and tweeting to random Democratic candidates isnt gonna do shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Hope You ready to die for reparations, like on some World War 3 level type of warfare. Just sitting on your ass and tweeting to random Democratic candidates isnt gonna do shyt.
Yea I am. And I’m willing to kill for it. And that goes for red neck cacs, covert racist democrats and you democratic black lap dogs. You dudes are pitiful black men.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea I am. And I’m willing to kill for it. And that goes for red neck cacs, covert racist democrats and you democratic black lap dogs. You dudes are pitiful black men.

I aint no lap dog for no political party. I ain't nowhere close to pitiful just cause I use my voting rights. I actually believe in unions and major infrastructure overhauls.

You would kill other non-conservative black men before you kill a racist CAC over reparations. :mjpls:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Have any of the ADOS/FBA/DOAS/etc folks thought about running their on candidates as a third party ?? I think it would be a much better strategy than just not voting or hoping somebody from the other two parties will support reparations . If you get black folks on code and run some campaigns to increase voter registration and turnout you might can get some significant support. 5% of the Vote gets more funding for the party in the future and if you get 10-15% you could probably make the Republics/Democrats sit down and bargain in the next election like the Coalition governments in countries that have like 100 political parties
:mjlol:That would require them to do something besides troll on the internet and complain about what others are/ aren't doing

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Marianne Williamson the only one who openly supports reparations for JUST black people and she ain’t getting no play. :mjlol: at voting for trump and empowering him and his racist bytch ass supporters I’ll abstain before I ever do such a stupid thing. Ol I support racism out in the open headasses :pachaha:
Bernie is racist so I will go vote for Donald Trump instead :troll: