VIDEO: Bernie Sanders hates black people CONFIRMED. Says no to reparations again...

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
you’ll be hard pressed to find any politician that doesn’t hate black people, including the past so called black president Obama.

their words might not say it but their policies always says they hate black people :yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch the whole video? Bernie knows what Black people are going through. The brehette kept it real though, but he's running for President and no candidate with a legit shot at becoming President is going to risk even the perception that they are alienating segments of their voters, even if they want to. I'm not even #BernieSet but y'all got to understand politics is different.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also if you're a degree holder you don't really want free college anyway. It'll just devalue yours. If I can go and get a degree for nothing...am smart enough to pass all the classes and get the good grades....they are paying you $35 an hour because you have college debt(debt forgiveness will never be a part of these bills...I mean that's a bigger stretch than free college in the first place but I digress) I can take the job making $28 because I'm debt free and now we're literally on the same economic level...assuming our responsibilities match. Basic economics. That's a big damn difference to their bottom line.

Prynce

Daps
Did you watch the whole video? Bernie knows what Black people are going through. The brehette kept it real though, but he's running for President and no candidate with a legit shot at becoming President is going to risk even the perception that they are alienating segments of their voters, even if they want to. I'm not even #BernieSet but y'all got to understand politics is different.
Not only do you suck a dead man's dikk you make excuses for racist :mjlol:

You need a father