VIDEO: Bernie Sanders hates black people CONFIRMED. Says no to reparations again...

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't beat Trump. I wish we could afford for people to learn this the hard way but the Country wouldn't survive it....

You need a white moderate male to counter trump. Yeah yeah yeah call me a c00n...blah blah. I don't care. It's the truth and it's the white elephant in the room.

no you dont bruh, jesus christ. They picked a moderate in 2016 and folks sat out by the millions.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
From your link :

“She pointed to a bill she has introduced in Congress that would provide help to minorities in making a down payment on a home.”

That’s exactly the same shyt Bernie was talking about in OP :mjlol:
Clearly you don't watch the debates or anything if that's what you got from it.

Bernie has said he is against reparations for black Americans, Warren has said she is for it.:yeshrug:

The bill mentioned in that article is not the full extent of that but I'll let you run with that narrative

Prynce

Daps
You need yo jaw rocked a few times if we keepin it real.

You call it "making excuses" because I got a different take? I'm not a tourist; I follow this politics shyt on the daily, so I know how this shyt works.
Come rock my Jaw then, my boy :rudy:

I study political science and I'm well informed also ...

A constituency has every right to make demands of their party. Gays did it and got specific legislation and so did immigrants. Hell they speak to women as a whole more than black people.
You don't know shyt but how to dikk ride a dead man

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Did you watch the whole video? Bernie knows what Black people are going through. The brehette kept it real though, but he's running for President and no candidate with a legit shot at becoming President is going to risk even the perception that they are alienating segments of their voters, even if they want to. I'm not even #BernieSet but y'all got to understand politics is different.

My ancestors built this bytch, fukk how people feel. Dems cape for non-citizens, but my tribe can't get specific policies? :camby:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he wins he'll still get majority of the black vote which is why he doesn't want to disturb his mexicacs and white voter base.
Which is why I'm voting for Trump and every last nikka should too. Democrats think they have our vote offering us NOTHING.. We should all vote Republican until Democrats think about what we want. I don't think Democrats can win without us..

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come rock my Jaw then, my boy :rudy:

I study political science and I'm well informed also ...

A constituency has every right to make demands of their party. Gays did it and got specific legislation and so did immigrants. Hell they speak to women as a whole more than black people.
You don't know shyt but how to dikk ride a dead man
Wrong, fukk nikka. I got a different view. Get out your feelings.