Vin Diesel Accused of Sexual Battery in Lawsuit by Former Assistant

Daps
and you can't even prove otherwise.

Women can really say well 14 years ago he did that.

Got any proof? Nope nothing, my word. Trust me

Exactly. There's literally NO WAY to prove that this didn't happen.

All you can do is point to dates but even then these hoes will just switch to a different date!

I saw that happen with Cosby. Some hoe said he raped her at the Playboy Mansion on a certain date. Cosby’s attorneys requested the log book from Playboy cause they apparently kept the logs of every guest they had and the dates they were there.

The log books proved that Cosby wasn't at Playboy that day or even that year!

Then this hoe says "oh my bad, I got the date wrong" and changed the date to a day that Cosby WAS there and the judge let the case proceed. :skip: :dahell:

@Matt504 make it make sense.:dahell:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

8e938a8d34e247effacdf0745137833a2dc8569a.gifv

Creepy muthafukka :huhldup: Any man that act like this around a woman capable of some dark shyt behind closed doors. That woman was visibly uncomfortable and he kept goin

Daps
With that being said, I hope these hoes keep doing this. Go after every man in Hollywood till they finally go after the wrong one and all this foolery gets shut down.

We saw it happen temporarily in 2020 when hoes was accusing both Biden and Trump and the politicians made the whole #metoo movement lean back like :ufdup: you aint about to play games with our presidential politics.

Now after Cassie, the hoes is getting emboldened again. Time for them to learn another lesson. :demonic:

Daps

Creepy muthafukka :huhldup: Any man that act like this around a woman capable of some dark shyt behind closed doors. That woman was visibly uncomfortable and he kept goin

Now here go the virgins again. A man expressed that he was attracted to a beautiful woman and this means he's guilty of rape.

You a dumbass. Negged.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now here go the virgins again. A man expressed that he was attracted to a beautiful woman and this means he's guilty of rape.

You a dumbass. Negged.

Bro only a non p*ssy gettin muthafukka like you would watch that video and think what he doing was smooth :mjlol:

The man fawned over a woman trying to do her job for 2 whole minutes while she visibly uncomfortable but since you don’t speak to woman and don’t get p*ssy, you’d miss all those cues and scare the bytch off.

Daps
Bro only a non p*ssy gettin muthafukka like you would watch that video and think what he doing was smooth :mjlol:

The man fawned over a woman trying to do her job for 2 whole minutes while she visibly uncomfortable but since you don’t speak to woman and don’t get p*ssy, you’d miss all those cues and scare the bytch off.

You dumbass I didn't say it was smooth. I said that that video don't make him a rapist. Get your dumbass out my mentions, fool

Spence

Superstar
Daps

None game, give her the compliment then keep it professional to finish the interview, afterwards approach her. Like wtf, you a movie star, she even said she’s a D&D nerd so all you had to do after her job was finished was talk about that corny shyt and watch the panties fly off :snoop:

Complete fumble, he sounded drunk though.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all cacs stay so upset on this site, it must hurt you to have to spend so much time posting with Black people. You'd be much happier on 4cac, I'm sure :mjpls:

nikka I’m blacker than yo mommy p*ssy and fully certified on here. nikkas from Toronto on here know me personally :mjlol:nice try tho fakkit

I must have really struck a chord calling you out for being a non p*ssy getting creep ass nikka. You can’t stop quoting me huh p*ssy boy