Vin Diesel Accused of Sexual Battery in Lawsuit by Former Assistant

Daps
nikka I’m blacker than yo mommy p*ssy and fully certified on here. nikkas from Toronto on here know me personally :mjlol:nice try tho fakkit

I must have really struck a chord calling you out for being a non p*ssy getting creep ass nikka. You can’t stop quoting me huh p*ssy boy

Oh you aint even an American. No wonder you a dumbass. My bad breh, I didn't realize you were legitimately autistic :o:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None game, give her the compliment then keep it professional to finish the interview, afterwards approach her. Like wtf, you a movie star, she even said she’s a D&D nerd so all you had to do after her job was finished was talk about that corny shyt and watch the panties fly off :snoop:

Complete fumble, he sounded drunk though.

Coli nikkas like @Neo The Resurrected ONE think he was spittin game and bein smooth :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Probably nas lol. These fakkits worship that nikka lol

Bro I doubt it.
Men (black men especially) have no backbone.
All of them want female acceptance...and nikkaz want white acceptance and female acceptance.
The Double whammy

Nas fans would be like "he do have some sexually explicit lyrics... He did that shyt"
Even if it's just to crack jokes.
Smh

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Looks like Fast Finale about to get delayed. :snoop:

And you know it's a lie because who assaults someone and then fires them a few hours later, putting a battery in their back to go public with accusations? It don't even make sense! :dahell:

I'm pretty sure it's already filmed. they filmed fast X and fast XI simultaneously like back II the future 2 and 3.

EDIT: looks like they didn't film it that way :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This starting to be the new slip and fall in walmart scheme or something.

I do believe people like Cassie, who have actual evidence, dates, times, witnesses, etc were abused.

But then for every Cassie, you got 100 amber herds.

Im not buying this one right now, going to need more than just hearsay :manny: