Virgil Hunter: GGG is cherry picking if he fights JCC Jr instead of Ward at 168

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Yea, because people are knocking down doors for a date with Ward because he's Boxing's #1 attraction :Pacman:

Truthfully, Ward NEEDS a big fight and Golovkin or Chavez Jr as it stands is the closest thing he'll get to a PPV date. How funny would it be Golovkin headlining a PPV in America before Andre Ward, America's last Olympic Gold Medalist :GGG::Denzel:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Did They forget they wanted to fight JCC that fast? Ward and his team are full of shyt.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Did They forget they wanted to fight JCC that fast? Ward and his team are full of shyt.

What?:what:

Ward is AT 168 and wanted to fight JCC Jr because he's a 168 fighter. GGG said he's not moving up until they exhaust all their options at 160 when asked about fighting Ward at 168 in an interview in January. They turn around in March and now say they're fighting JCC Jr at 168 in July:dead:

That's picking and choosing.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What?:what:

Ward is AT 168 and wanted to fight JCC Jr because he's a 168 fighter. GGG said he's not moving up until they exhaust all their options at 160 when asked about fighting Ward at 168 in an interview in January. They turn around in March and now say they're fighting JCC Jr at 168 in July:dead:

That's picking and choosing.
Who you think ward would rather fight between GGG or JCC jr?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Who you think ward would rather fight between GGG or JCC jr?

GGG, because he's supposed to be "unstoppable" and fighting him puts the fight on PPV and also allows Ward to make easy work this so-called "monster". Solidifies Ward as the best boxer in the world after Mayweather even more (even though it should be well known by now)

I dont think Ward fights for strictly money or he would've BEEN moved up to 175 years ago or fought Froch again in the UK.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
GGG, because he's supposed to be "unstoppable" and fighting him puts the fight on PPV and also allows Ward to make easy work this so-called "monster". Solidifies Ward as the best boxer in the world after Mayweather even more (even though it should be well known by now)

I dont think Ward fights for strictly money or he would've BEEN moved up to 175 years ago or fought Froch again in the UK.
you think ward would fight ggg over chavez jr?:huh: nikka you serious:huh:? no need to continue talking about this homie:salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you think ward would fight ggg over chavez jr?:huh: nikka you serious:huh:? no need to continue talking about this homie:salute:

Why do you think otherwise?:ohhh:

JCC Jr. does bring more money to the table, but so does a rematch against Carl Froch in England.....and Ward wont take that.

I think, just by the jabs he's thrown at GGG during HBO telecast and in interviews, that he DOESNT like the hype this dude is getting and wants to expose him:manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ward is gonna end up fighting flabby bute next (but only if its in oakland):mjpls:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Be careful what you wish for:
ggg3.gif

#GennadyGolovkinGang

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Too bad JCC Jr isn't a 5'6 middleweight:russ:

Don't ask for something you really don't want
lee3431.jpg

#chavezcoalition

:blessed:

I was about to say that:heh:

JCC Jr is much, much better, bigger, stronger than Curtis Stevens.

#ChavezCoalition

:ohlawd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
None of that shyt matters b. He is champion. That is his box. Julio is good boy.

Sorry breh.....what?:what:

:heh:

I dont know what you're trying to say. I cant understand your post:manny: