Virgil Hunter: GGG is cherry picking if he fights JCC Jr instead of Ward at 168

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I was about to say that:heh:

JCC Jr is much, much better, bigger, stronger than Curtis Stevens.

#ChavezCoalition

:ohlawd:
It is not about Stevens, it is the look Chavez will understand after finally getting hit by an opponent with real power.
Chavez is bigger...but not better. Work on your defense #ChavezCoalition, cause your chin and body will be forced to hold up.
#GennadyGolvkinGang

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It is not about Stevens, it is the look Chavez will understand after finally getting hit by an opponent with real power.
Chavez is bigger...but not better. Work on your defense #ChavezCoalition, cause your chin and body will be forced to hold up.
#GennadyGolvkinGang

You think GGG has better defense than Chavez Jr? :mjpls:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
You think GGG has better defense than Chavez Jr? :mjpls:
Dat underrated subtle defense. :mjpls: He has great footwork and turns with the punches.

But that is why this would be a great fight, both fighters sacrifice defense to be attacking offensive fighters. But overall yes, GGG is much more technically skilled.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dat underrated subtle defense. :mjpls: He has great footwork and turns with the punches.

But that is why this would be a great fight, both fighters sacrifice defense to be attacking offensive fighters. But overall yes, GGG is much more technically skilled.

I didn't say overall. :mjpls:

Or whose more technically skilled. :mjpls:

I say they are about the same with GGG having a tad bit better, not enough to warrant telling Jr to work on his defense without telling your boy GGG to do the same. :mjpls:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
yep. they're on record saying they wanted to exhaust all possibilities before moving up...................but are now talking about fighting JCC Jr. at 168:heh:

They already know what time it is when you get in the ring with SOG:lawd:
True but the problem is that Ward needs GGG and not the other way around.

One of my favorite fighters but he's not a commodity right now. And like I say, he doesn't do himself any favors by always wanting to fight in Oakland

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
True but the problem is that Ward needs GGG and not the other way around.

One of my favorite fighters but he's not a commodity right now. And like I say, he doesn't do himself any favors by always wanting to fight in Oakland

Business wise no, GGG doesn't need Ward, but to be considered the best, yes he will HAVE to go through SOG.

Ward will be better off by fighting strictly in Staples Center instead of Oakland. He needs to look into that

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Business wise no, GGG doesn't need Ward, but to be considered the best, yes he will HAVE to go through SOG.

Ward will be better off by fighting strictly in Staples Center instead of Oakland. He needs to look into that

to be honest ggg would get more respect beating ward. it would add to his mystique.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it basically goes like this

if ggg beats chavez:ld:, people gon say. "he getting money but he ain't the best":beli:

if ggg beats ward:gladbron:, people gon say. "ggg a bad motherfukker, ain't nobody fukking with him":wow::whoo::whew::youngsabo::banderas::umad: