Viscera/Mabel was never a big draw, but he only made $100k the year he won King of the Ring

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Jeff Jarrett made more in one night than Big Vis... Smh

''Jeff Jarrett demanded and received a one-night payoff in the region of $175,000 from Vince to drop the WWF IC title as scheduled to Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer at No Mercy on October 17, 1999.''
That was a different set of circumstances. Double J had cokeboy by the balls cuz he was leaving
1273ea848de8cde2.gif

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's crazy but today I think only like seven make more than a million : Shane,Cena,Reigns,Orton, Dean,Seth, AJ, and taker lol

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wish there was footage of him doing the moonsault off the top of the cage

This response is one of the greatest ever

Wait you guys really thought viscera did a moonsault off a cage...against jeff hardy...in a HIAC MATCH :wtf:

That Tyrone Biggums smiley is possibly the best use of any smiley in the history of the forum :dead:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Please give me the backstory on this
This was around the time Kane-Lita had the storyline of Kane wanting Lita to bear his child. Eventually, Lita took a liking to Kane. While Lita was beefing with Trish, she thus used Kane as her instrument of destruction to protect her/intimidate Trish.

In turn, Trish turned to Viscera to take out Kane for her. Viscera was bout that action, but like a true G, only if Trish gave us that ass. :takedat:

Unfortunately for Viscera, he lost to Kane at the ppv and the next night on Raw Trish emasculated Vis in the ring for losing. In turn, Big Vis hit his finishing move on Trish.

This ultimately led to Big Vis' gimmick of being a ladies man.

Last edited: