Vol. 2 Hard Knock Life doesnt deserve the hate it gets. The album is a classic.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay z is criminally underrated on this site
4622173.gif

MiC

Pro
Daps
Before I self destruct was dope when it dropped :ehh:

It was trash then and it's trash now. Bunch of growling on trash, shytty flow, played out lyrics, weak beats.

A guy coming here praising that trash but knocking vol 2 can't be taken seriously

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
2nd best jay album after reasonable doubt.

i still dont mess with "can i get a" tho, except for the jarule verse.

nah. it followed the trend.

no limit started it.

deadbeat rap fans. thats who.

this album stays getting disrespected on the net.

I mean the formula that plagued the industry up to the mid-2000s with the "hot producer X" on 3 tracks, the street track posse cut, the squad track, the club track, for the women, hot chick X on 1 track, and the down south track lol

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You could say No limit copied death row with that "feature album" shyt

Chronic
Doggy style
All eyes on me etc

ehh, those albums werent as feature-heavy. plus AEOM was a double and the chronic was more of a producer release.

besides, regardless of who started it, no limit are the ones responsible for making it trendy.

I mean the formula that plagued the industry up to the mid-2000s with the "hot producer X" on 3 tracks, the street track posse cut, the squad track, the club track, for the women, hot chick X on 1 track, and the down south track lol

well if thats what you meant, then i could see that. altho, "life after death" birthed it.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Dope album. Not really introspective or lyrical but it goes super hard and strikes the perfect balance betw een street and pop. 6th best album of his

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If I Should Die is probably the only track on that album that I don't like...I remember being in like 8th grade when this dropped and everyone copped, everyone bumped, all you heard that summer was this album and X album