"Voter suppression laws should stay in place because minorities are voting too much"

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

so this guy is saying that fewer black people voted in the primaries than in presidential elections.....and this is suppose to be evidence of what exactly?

in raw numbers fewer people voted because fewer people vote in primary elections

what kind of mathematically challenged logic is this?

the conventional wisdom and is that fewer perceptual of minorities vote in primary elections and in non presidential years so the fact that the percentage of the black vote in an off year primary elections was the same as compared to presidential election is evidence that any effort to suppress the black vote failed, the evidence he is citing supports the NYT article

you guys are both mathematically challenged and functionally illiterate

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Racism / Race Baiting - this is a right wing talking point. the research is out there. go find it.
the lack of intellectual integrity in HL is just pathetic

motherfukers got mad cuz i exposed the fact that that an article that you thought was about the suppression of the black vote was actually pointing out that the black vote was not oppressed

eat a dikk and learn how to read

Daps
Another thing to point out is that both the Democrats and the republicans have positions that are premised on black inferiority

They both believe that black people lack the intellectual capacity to figure out some random rules about how to vote

Some of y’all are literally mad because I said that those roadblocks don’t matter because black people are too smart and they will figure out a way and that very few black people are silly enough to NOT have an id, so it seems that some of y’all have internalized black inferiority believed in by white liberals

Exactly...do black people drive in these cities?

Rent apartments?

Enroll their kids in school?

You need IDs for just about everything....

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@theworldismine13 what's your aim in trying to sh*t on posters in this thread being against voter suppression? :bppatrice:

Do you know how to read? I stated my position and the logic behind it multiple times in this thread

Is there something that I said that you have a problem with? Are you disputing any facts that I brought up?

Daps
Racism / Race Baiting - this is a right wing talking point. the research is out there. go find it.
my position is that voter id laws are stupid and unnecessary and racially motivated but they really have no impact on black people

voter id laws are a minor issue that is being blown out of proportion because the DNC is scared of losing negro votes and republicans think black people are too stupid to get an id

there is zero evidence that black people lack ids and only anecdotal evidence and predictions and theories that voter id laws will cause voter suppression

the whole issue bothers me because at its core, the push to make voter id a central issue, is really about keeping DNC aka white liberals in power its not really about increasing black political power

No the DNC wants the Hispanic vote and some latinos can't get IDs so they don't want it to be a requirement and the DNC uses black people for a cover per usual.

Democrats unveil new data program to boost voter registration
They cite Texas, with its massive and growing population of unregistered Hispanics, as a state where it could be particularly valuable.

Voter ID laws in this day in age restrict undocumented immigrants from getting access to vote.

Most black americans are documented it's the latino population that the DNC is worried about.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
the lack of intellectual integrity in HL is just pathetic

motherfukers got mad cuz i exposed the fact that that an article that you thought was about the suppression of the black vote was actually pointing out that the black vote was not oppressed

eat a dikk and learn how to read

Exactly...do black people drive in these cities?

Rent apartments?

Enroll their kids in school?

You need IDs for just about everything....

You guys are so unbelievably stupid it's amazing.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
dDd4CfRkQZyubjt3oROW_Grandpa%20Go%20Back.gif