VR got its first classic brehs...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Naw I’m good on platform games. RE 7 is already a classic so this statement isn’t true

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s one point away from being in the “classic” range. Lone Echo (a Rift exclusive) got a 89 as well, and nobody called that a classic. Great game though :yeshrug:

I’m gonna pick up this game too. I wish it wasn’t a fukking PSVR exclusive though, as it’s my least favorite headset. Maybe it’ll be a limited PSVR exclusive like Moss was. :jbhmm:
It's at 90 now!! :damn:
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

It's even BETTER!

Edit: it's a Sony Japan game it's exclusive.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not disagreeing and I'm sure this game is probably epic

But ultimately that isn't why nikkas dived into VR

We want that London heist/Blood and Truth epicness. Not Mario.... In 3rd person...with VR

At least put the sh1t in first person

:manny:
I mean...to each his own...I just think people want VR for immersion, and that doesn't mean every single game has to be first person to achieve that.
To your point, maybe a happy medium would be to allow the player to play in either first or third person, like Rockstar did with GTA and is doing with RDR2.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Downloading now. Can’t wait to play. This was one of my favorite games on VR Worlds

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ak2f094bytp11.jpg

@CrimsonTider What u think this shyt might fukk around and be better than Mario Odyssey right?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s one point away from being in the “classic” range. Lone Echo (a Rift exclusive) got a 89 as well, and nobody called that a classic. Great game though :yeshrug:

I’m gonna pick up this game too. I wish it wasn’t a fukking PSVR exclusive though, as it’s my least favorite headset. Maybe it’ll be a limited PSVR exclusive like Moss was. :jbhmm:

90% now breh, you happy. :blessed: