VR got its first classic brehs...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
ak2f094bytp11.jpg

@CrimsonTider What u think this shyt might fukk around and be better than Mario Odyssey right?
I don’t have VR

Scores are impressive

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The "better than Mario" talk should chill.
Just setting the game up to be more harshly criticized than necessary.
I can see the comparisons in the gameplay alone but still...you're comparing a rookie to one of the GOATS and that rarely goes over well.
I'll be scooping this game up this weekend to see what's what. Might even stream it if anyone is interested.
Last time I streamed VR was for my Resident Evil 7 playthrough.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "better than Mario" talk should chill.
Just setting the game up to be more harshly criticized than necessary.
I can see the comparisons in the gameplay alone but still...you're comparing a rookie to one of the GOATS and that rarely goes over well.
I'll be scooping this game up this weekend to see what's what. Might even stream it if anyone is interested.
Last time I streamed VR was for my Resident Evil 7 playthrough.
Doesn't matter what people say, Mario has been brought as in this game is allegedly as good as some Mario games are in terms of charm and whatnot.

Mario isn't some infallible IP that literally has no competition. There's several games I'd put over some Mario platformers like 64, Sunshine or the 2D mario games.

The only GOAT Mario games are Galaxy 1, 2, 3D World and Odyssey is somewhere in there.

Conker, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country 2/3, Crash 2/3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fight me

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Doesn't matter what people say, Mario has been brought as in this game is allegedly as good as some Mario games are in terms of charm and whatnot.

Mario isn't some infallible IP that literally has no competition. There's several games I'd put over some Mario platformers like 64, Sunshine or the 2D mario games.

The only GOAT Mario games are Galaxy 1, 2, 3D World and Odyssey is somewhere in there.

Fight me

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Fight me
For one. Mario 3 >>>>>>
Mario World >>>>>
U not mentioning the first Donkey Kong Country is bugged out. And neither Conker or Banjo Kazooie is better than Mario.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo needs to jump on the VR ASAP. This game is seriously a Nintendo quality game in VR. It's like, so charming and every level there's something new they throw at you. The game can't be done or experienced the way it is now, outside of VR. it's just simply not the same. The music is great, the controls is great and the mascot character is just adorable. I had a smile on my face the majority of the time playing. The first boss seriously felt like something out of a Mario game. World 2-2 is just so damn cool. Nintendo seriously could make something incredible with a Mario game in VR. This game has def taken some cues from Mario.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nintendo needs to jump on the VR ASAP. This game is seriously a Nintendo quality game in VR. It's like, so charming and every level there's something new they throw at you. The game can't be done or experienced the way it is now, outside of VR. it's just simply not the same. The music is great, the controls is great and the mascot character is just adorable. I had a smile on my face the majority of the time playing. The first boss seriously felt like something out of a Mario game. World 2-2 is just so damn cool. Nintendo seriously could make something incredible with a Mario game in VR. This game has def taken some cues from Mario.
:wrist: And so are you