VR got its first classic brehs...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wrist: And so are you
:wrist:

Nah but seriously, this game is a great "copy" of a Mario like game. It's not like Mario 64, it's more so reminiscent of the feeling you had when you first played Mario 64 back then and the way it seemed to have spawned a new type of game that wasn't possible. Point blank, this game wouldn't be the same outside of VR. There are obvious Mario like nods in the game with enemy types and whatnot but they're still original in some way. The music is also pretty catchy. it's just a fun game.

The way the game acknowledges you in the world which opens up gameplay opportunities that just can't be done without VR. The first boss fight had me cheesing at how Mario like it was and that's a good thing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:wrist:

Nah but seriously, this game is a great "copy" of a Mario like game. It's not like Mario 64, it's more so reminiscent of the feeling you had when you first played Mario 64 back then and the way it seemed to have spawned a new type of game that wasn't possible. Point blank, this game wouldn't be the same outside of VR. There are obvious Mario like nods in the game with enemy types and whatnot but they're still original in some way. The music is also pretty catchy. it's just a fun game.

The way the game acknowledges you in the world which opens up gameplay opportunities that just can't be done without VR. The first boss fight had me cheesing at how Mario like it was and that's a good thing.
:DAIGOSABU2:Nah I feel you. I'm definitely gonna try and make some time to put a few hours into it this weekend.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Fatboi1 this game isn't available for shipping at best buy and isn't available at any of the locations around me :dahell:
I'm not paying more than $32 before tax for this game. Buh-lee dat :wtb:

Having the same issue. BB won’t even let me order it, as they’re saying you can only buy it at a store. But, none of the BB stores around me have it. :francis:

:mjcry: