Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mannie Fresh was on Talib Kweli's podcast and was saying how Baby literally didn't listen to any music outside the camp and didn't want them to either. He said when Baby got the call that Hov wanted to get on the remix, Baby was on some :yeshrug: shyt, because he didn't care about Jay-Z. Mannie Fresh had to break down to him why it was a big deal. So yeah, I think Just is embellishing.
He said Baby wasnt there...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mannie Fresh was on Talib Kweli's podcast and was saying how Baby literally didn't listen to any music outside the camp and didn't want them to either. He said when Baby got the call that Hov wanted to get on the remix, Baby was on some :yeshrug: shyt, because he didn't care about Jay-Z. Mannie Fresh had to break down to him why it was a big deal. So yeah, I think Just is embellishing.
Only thing I could say is Just was there and Wack wasn’t. What the fukk he even arguing about? I hate that that goofy crater face nikka even has access to even have a conversation with legends in this game in the first place. This the same dumb nikka who will diminish Pac and he ain’t blinked at Pac once while he was alive. He just always runnin his mouth about shyt he wasn’t around for.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Honestly. They was sounding goofy. U had a nikka in there disrespecting the living fukk outta Pac. Even tryna say he wasn’t a legend and nikkas had to check him. Then they ALL damn near disrespected Nas. Disrespected Biggie. Then nikkas tried to be delusional and say Jay was running shyt since he came out. They checked Mouse and they checked Just about that. But then they took it WAY too far and tried to say Juvie was running shyt more than Jay when he came out. That conversation as a whole was annoying as fukk honestly. The right conversation would’ve been DMX. And honestly what makes Hov the one of the GOATS is his consistency at the top of the game. Not necessarily because he was number 1. Listening to the conversation. Both these nikkas was on some fanboy shyt for their respective people they associated with. Whole conversation was disrespectful imo.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Honestly. They was sounding goofy. U had a nikka in there disrespecting the living fukk outta Pac. Even tryna say he wasn’t a legend and nikkas had to check him. Then they ALL damn near disrespected Nas. Disrespected Biggie. Then nikkas tried to be delusional and say Jay was running shyt since he came out. They checked Mouse and they checked Just about that. But then they took it WAY too far and tried to say Juvie was running shyt more than Jay when he came out. That conversation as a whole was annoying as fukk honestly. The right conversation would’ve been DMX. And honestly what makes Hov the one of the GOATS is his consistency at the top of the game. Not necessarily because he was number 1. Listening to the conversation. Both these nikkas was on some fanboy shyt for their respective people they associated with. Whole conversation was disrespectful imo.
All the Hip Hop discussions I've been in the room for in Clubhouse have been awful minus one (It was mainly 80s Hip Hop discussion and I learned a lot). These nikkas really don't know shyt about rap. It's actually infuriating.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
All the Hip Hop discussions I've been in the room for in Clubhouse have been awful minus one (It was mainly 80s Hip Hop discussion and I learned a lot). These nikkas really don't know shyt about rap. It's actually infuriating.
Bro the shyt made me wanna throw my phone. I wish could be in some of these discussions and shut the shyt down.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Not surprised at all.