Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Clearly was a misunderstanding.

Because when Just said they was in general admission it could be perceived they was there in "awe" like a regular fan(which they could have been)....I think we all assume when rappers go see other rappers they backstage or on the side.....

Wack tool it wrong

Budda

Superstar
Daps
When nikkas tried to mention him as one of the GOATS they all was like NO NO NO. Like he ain’t belong in the conversation wit Pac and Jay etc etc. They did the same shyt wit Biggie.

What part of the video was this I missed it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This clubhouse shyt is going to kill the notion that most men are not chatty patties.

I can legit see some of these guys calling in from a nail salon appointment..
I said it in that Conway thread about Griselda and social media. If social media had been around in the golden era we would all be so much more disappointed in our legends.

This industry is full of goofy shyt.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
All the Hip Hop discussions I've been in the room for in Clubhouse have been awful minus one (It was mainly 80s Hip Hop discussion and I learned a lot). These nikkas really don't know shyt about rap. It's actually infuriating.

What was said bout the 80s one? I was championing that era just a few days ago in a small group of mine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s fukkin laughable that they even tried to insinuate that Juvie was bigger than Jay back then.

They blew up around the same time even though Jay been out longer, people forget Reasonable Doubt and Volume 1 was big like that back then, Jay-Z blew up with the Hard Knock Life and that was the same year Cash Money blew up, so they was like the same level with Ruff Ryders even though X was way bigger than all of them I'm just talking about the labels

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I turned it off when guy said 2pac isn't one of the GOATs I can't listen to nonsense

I can only imagine Wack100 going off on Just because its Just Blaze and think he soft so he can do that

when wack see Jay-Z in person he gonna hop on his dikks like all those fake ass nikkaz do like Flex, who was one of THE BIGGEST JAY-Z dikk RIDER in the history of radio, but recent years all he does is hate on Jay-Z because he probably can't get a hold of him for an interview or some dumb shyt like that

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Just's problem is that he says and does message board "nerd" stuff around street dudes. It's easy to see why he was the butt of so many jokes within the Rocafella came (Jay talking about him on Fade To Black, Dame roasting him on Combat Jack, Young Gunz & State Prop joking on him at the Rocafella reunion, etc).

At 6:50 Just clearly said "the statement that was made to my understanding was that Jay had been running sh*t from jump, which you can't really argue with." :rudy:That's blatantly false that Jay was running things in 1996 or even 1997.

Then Just backtracked and said that he never said that Jay was running things from the jump:mindblown:.

Then he basically tried to "lil boy" Cash Money to big up Jay and say that CMR was in general admission at a Hard Knock Life concert in New Orleans in "fan mode." The whole tone and phrasing of that is disrespectful and would likely get you hit.

Keep in mind everybody in that convo besides Van was absolute:camby: with bogus takes.