Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What was said bout the 80s one? I was championing that era just a few days ago in a small group of mine.
They were mainly talking about what the NYC Hip Hop scene was like and what clubs were popping and how the atmosphere was for Hip Hop. It was a dope history lesson. I know a lot but I always like to get knowledge from those who actually had first hand experience as an adult during that era.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
They were mainly talking about what the NYC Hip Hop scene was like and what clubs were popping and how the atmosphere was for Hip Hop. It was a dope history lesson. I know a lot but I always like to get knowledge from those who actually had first hand experience as an adult during that era.

I'd pay to listen to that. When funk flex's list bout 50 MC's came up, i was PISSED that 80s got shafted the way it did. They invented so much that's used to this day, and they never get credit for it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Clearly was a misunderstanding.

Because when Just said they was in general admission it could be perceived they was there in "awe" like a regular fan(which they could have been)....I think we all assume when rappers go see other rappers they backstage or on the side.....

Wack tool it wrong

Nah, wasn't no misunderstanding. Wack one of them ignorant street nikkas that deliberately will wild out or get extra aggressive with a nikka just cause they got fact checked or didn't like something you said earlier. He knew exactly what Just was trying to say. I be around nikkas like Wack all day. nikkas is transparent as fukk :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just's problem is that he says and does message board "nerd" stuff around street dudes. It's easy to see why he was the butt of so many jokes within the Rocafella came (Jay talking about him on Fade To Black, Dame roasting him on Combat Jack, Young Gunz & State Prop joking on him at the Rocafella reunion, etc).

At 6:50 Just clearly said "the statement that was made to my understanding was that Jay had been running sh*t from jump, which you can't really argue with." :rudy:That's blatantly false that Jay was running things in 1996 or even 1997.

Then Just backtracked and said that he never said that Jay was running things from the jump:mindblown:.

Then he basically tried to "lil boy" Cash Money to big up Jay and say that CMR was in general admission at a Hard Knock Life concert in New Orleans in "fan mode." The whole tone and phrasing of that is disrespectful and would likely get you hit.

Keep in mind everybody in that convo besides Van was absolute:camby: with bogus takes.

How is it disrespectful if they really were in fan mode? :dwillhuh:

The fact of the matter is there's a group of people talking about it but only Just was there. People can choose not to believe it but nobody care argue against it....how? Again, they weren't there.

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

The fact of the matter is there's a group of people talking about it but only Just was there. People can choose not to believe it but nobody care argue against it....how? Again, they weren't there.

Fred.
The bolded is true, but @Marlo Barksdale is right that Just often talks down on cats and acts like he's got all the inside info and knows everything. But he always frames it in a way where "he heard that" something this or something that. He dodges criticism by never being the source of the statement he's making.

He uses the same excuse for not dropping music too, even if he promises to (Saigon, Jay Elec, etc). It's always someone else's fault that the music he works on doesn't come out. Like, dude really is trying to get us to believe in 2021 that the reason the album he produced for Griselda in 2017 is being held up because of them, when they drop god knows how many projects a year and he hasn't dropped more than a 2 songs a year this side of 2010.

TLDR: My biggest issue with Just is that he's full of shyt. And honestly that's not a big deal, but I wish he'd own it. He's full of shyt but he pretends that he's not. Mostly I'm salty that Just became his own tribute band when he's arguably a top 5 most talented producer of all time. Most of his public life is DJing and playing his old songs, or talking about his old songs on podcasts (or new songs he's made that we'll never get to hear.)

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

Fred.

Context and tone is everything. First, Just made a bogus statement and then 2 minutes later he tried to say he didn't say it. Then, in order to big up Jay-Z, he insinuated that CMR got lil boy'd in their hometown.

I get what Just may have been trying to say, but it came across as NY arrogance and him belittling CMR.

You gotta be careful with that in "barbershop" conversations. It's a certain respect & tact needed, because bully street dudes already looking for a reason to clown a non-street dude like him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is true, but @Marlo Barksdale is right that Just often talks down on cats and acts like he's got all the inside info and knows everything. But he always frames it in a way where "he heard that" something this or something that. He dodges criticism by never being the source of the statement he's making.

He uses the same excuse for not dropping music too, even if he promises to. It's always someone else's fault that the music he works on doesn't come out. Like, dude really is trying to get us to believe in 2021 that the reason the album he produced for Griselda in 2017 is being held up because of them, when they drop god knows how many projects a year and Just might release 1 or 2 songs a year if we're lucky.

TLDR: My biggest issue with Just is that he's full of shyt. And honestly that's not a big deal, but I wish he'd own it. He's full of shyt but he pretends that he's not.

I feel all that but this is obviously a situation where he would have inside info and know. :dead:

Context and tone is everything. First Just made a bogus statement and the tried to say he didn't say it. Then, in order to big up Jay-Z, he insinuated that CMR got lil boy'd in their hometown.

I get what Just may have been trying to say, but it came across as NY arrogance and him belittling CMR. You gotta be careful with that in "barbershop" conversations. It's a certain respect needed, because bully street dudes already looking for a reason to clown a non-street dude like him.

A lot of cats (Wack included) are applying 2021 rapper logic to some shyt from 20+ years ago. Everyone is too "cool" to praise each other now because nobody wants to be seen as a dikk rider. People didn't care about shyt like that in the 90's. There's dozens of examples of rappers or producers on some fan shyt. Neptunes bowed the first time they met RZA. Pun kissed the ring of Kool G Rap. It's not really a stretch to think CMR acted like that around Jay. Nor is it disrespectful. It seems disrespectful to Wack because his whole selling point is being super thug gangsta #1. That's literally all he brings to the table.

Fred.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I feel all that but this is obviously a situation where he would have inside info and know. :dead:

A lot of cats (Wack included) are applying 2021 rapper logic to some shyt from 20+ years ago. Everyone is too "cool" to praise each other now because nobody wants to be seen as a dikk rider. People didn't care about shyt like that in the 90's. There's dozens of examples of rappers or producers on some fan shyt. Neptunes bowed the first time they met RZA. Pun kissed the ring of Kool G Rap. It's not really a stretch to think CMR acted like that around Jay. Nor is it disrespectful. It seems disrespectful to Wack because his whole selling point is being super thug gangsta #1. That's literally all he brings to the table.

Fred.

This is the thing tho. If CMR says that they were in fan mode, cool. They can say that and it be cool.

But when somebody else bring that up inna discussion out of nowhere to big up another artist, they're practically belittling them. Especially saying "in general admission."

Just said stuff that didn't need to be said. He's too old and been around industry/street dudes too long to talk as recklessly as he did.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahaaha salute to Wack. Had to regulate all that free form Jayz dikk blowin. He woulda let it ride if they didn't include his team in the midst of their Jayz blowjob party.

"Man I have a 3 year old baby..."

Lol, scary ass. Wack just be punkin these punks for fun, Gillie was talking crazy about Baby and them in his face and it was all comedy and good times, zero tension

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When nikkas tried to mention him as one of the GOATS they all was like NO NO NO. Like he ain’t belong in the conversation wit Pac and Jay etc etc. They did the same shyt wit Biggie.

See THATS why I have no problems whatsoever when Jay-Z bigs himself up and calls himself the greatest. You keep saying something over a period of time and people are going to believe you. Jay made it his MISSION in life to name check every goddamn thing he ever achieved, hell he even has semi-successfully revamped history and made people believe that Reasonable Doubt was this all time classic when it dropped.

Nas is my estimation is the best ever. He’s also lowkey. He DOES push himself and self mythologize as all GOATS do, but he’s never too in your face about it. But see being that way also gives haters and nikkas with agendas ammo to talk slick, sideways, and outright LIE about shyt.

Fact is that Nas in 1996, had his second album debut at number 1 and spend FOUR CONSECUTIVE WEEKS at the top slot. If thats not a rapper that was “running shyt” I don’t know what is. Nas accomplished this in the year of 2pac, The Fugees, Outkast and other top rappers, not to mention Pop and Rock acts. Nas charted higher and sold A LOT more than Jay-Z in 96. Nas’s first week of I am also outsold Jay-Z’s first week of Vol 3 in 99.

But Nas very rarely brags about his album sales or how dominant he actually was AMONGST his peers during his peak. He definitely lets it be known that lyrically he’s one of the greatest, but sometimes I wish he’d hit these nikkas over the head with just how much he’s accomplished outside of Illmatic. 2Pac was a FAN of Nas. Jay-Z was/is a FAN of Nas. Biggie loved Nas. It wasn’t just because he was their lyrical contemporary. Its because he was just as successful as they were during their primes. Say what you want about Nastradamus, but how many rappers have had the juice to release TWO platinum albums in the SAME year? DMX, Nas, Pac, Future. And thats it. Not Jay, Em, 50, Drake, Kendrick, Sean, or anybody else.