• :flabbynsick: core justice
  • TAZ ON COMMENTARY
  • TNA champion abyss by dq
  • FLIPPY shyt before that was coined
  • The motherfukking nasty boys
  • Magnus
  • Kazarian
  • X division champion Samoa Joe
  • Signing super washed up WWE talent...And making them more important than their talent. Knock knock who's there
  • Making AJ styles ric flair jr for what
  • Wasting today's tier zero talent like OKADA, putting a ceiling on Jay lethal, and as much as I hate them, generation Me
  • Sharmell vs Jenna, worst match in history
  • A perc'd out Jeff hardy embarrassing the industry
  • Pushing trash ass Mr Anderson
I will add on after my first meeting but don't even fukkING act like this shyt didn't suck ass

True wrestler GRAVEYARD

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If it's during the period where they both existed TNA's depths are deeper and wwe highs are WAY higher.
Maybe, Maybe not. A lot of the shyt you listed isn't even anything negative. Just you have a bias against.

"X Division champion Samoa Joe" :snoop:

Joe as X Division champion put on some of the best matches of the past 15 years

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
fukkin NXT since it launched is a way better product than TNA ever was.
nikka TNA was piff for years... :dahell:
I watched that shyt on a illegal cable box back when it was pay per view only up until a little bit after Hogan and nem left...
shyt when Hogan and his boys were around there was still some good shyt going on...
Haven't followed consistently for a while though...
Maybe, Maybe not. A lot of the shyt you listed isn't even anything negative. Just you have a bias against.

"X Division champion Samoa Joe" :snoop:

Joe as X Division champion put on some of the best matches of the past 15 years
This... :dahell:
And I'm not even a Joe fan like that...

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And I thought my dislike for Shawn Michaels was extreme. :heh:

No one will deny that TNA has made some dumbass decisions but they've also brought us some great matches, great feuds, memorable stables, and given opportunities to wrestlers like Christian, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuinness, Jay Lethal, Gail Kim, Mickie James, Sting, The Dudley Boyz, Scott Steiner, and the list goes on. For many years it was a nice alternative to WWE. At times putting out a product that was better than WWE.

This whole notion that TNA was a clown show that never was any good is what would be considered an "internet thing".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If it's during the period where they both existed TNA's depths are deeper and wwe highs are WAY higher.

Na..... due to the length of WWE..... they no question have higher highs...... but the also have deeper lows/depths.

That Hornswoggle shyt was worse than anything TNA ever did for ONE example.

Khali and Pujambi Prison Matches?

Computer GMs?

At the end of the day it don't matter.... the negative stuff about TNA don't make the E any better or look better.

shyt it crazy that the company with the least money and less production and all that shyt peeps love to gloat about for the E is by far the BEST promotion of the last year and a half in LU

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt it crazy that the company with the least money and less production and all that shyt peeps love to gloat about for the E is by far the BEST promotion of the last year and a half in LU

LU is the truth :wow:

And I've actually been enjoying Smackdown! & 205 Live since the Brand Split :manny:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you could just stop discussing it.

Or you could wish for a better product(to your liking).

I mean, I don't feel strongly one way or the other, but I think it would be best for all the talent if TNA shut it's doors permanently and they started a new promotion with a new name and all the talent from TNA

TNA just has the stench of L's on it

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And take away another mainstream wrestling promotion? What good will that do? Especially when the company has finally demoted the weakest link (Dixie Carter).

I wouldn't call it mainstream, but to be fair, they did get rid of Dixie so maybe things will start looking up?