Wait so TNA sucking is apparently an internet only thing? The fukk

Daps
It's a shame what happened to TNA. So much potential.

TNA was fire from at least 04-09 with some bright spots post `10 tho.

TNA gave underutilized talent like Christian & r truth a chance to proof themselves.

Plenty of black world champs

Showed women's wrestling in a positive light.

Gave a platform for a whole new era of guys like Aj, Christopher Daniels, kaz, Joe, etc to do their thing.

Extended the careers of veterans like angle, steiner, raven, rhyno, sting, the dudleyz, earl hebner, etc

Showcased high flying action:ooh:

Dope tag teams matches:ohlawd:

Before wwe opened the flood gates, TNA welcomed them with open arms:manny:

Daps
I never followed TNA very closely, but my belief is that two things killed TNA - 1.) bringing in Hulk Hogan and 2.) staying at Universal Studios.

To me as a non-regular watcher, anything that happened in Universal just seemed so low budget and trashy, I couldn't get into it.

TNA botched the road trips by going to random city instead staying at a one region at a time before going to the next.
:yeshrug:

They had nice crowds on the road tho. Even had 20,000 in the Wembley arena. The highlight moment of any TNA fan.:wow:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
VengefulBonyGiraffe.gif

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
nah fukk this revisionist history that TNA was bearable between 02-05 with all those Jeff Jarrett title reigns :hhh:#

it was decent once you had Christian's Coalition, Angle, Paparazzi Championship Series and the Scott Steiner/Tomko comedy duo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nah fukk this revisionist history that TNA was bearable between 02-05 with all those Jeff Jarrett title reigns :hhh:#

it was decent once you had Christian's Coalition, Angle, Paparazzi Championship Series and the Scott Steiner/Tomko comedy duo
1. The irony of the gif when describing useless title reigns.
2. Jarrett wasn't the only wrestler on the roster.
3. TNA was great until Hogan & Bischoff showed up, then it became WCW 99 all over again.