Wait so TNA sucking is apparently an internet only thing? The fukk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As an "overall show"
NXT is garbage to me......

Other than Shinsuke, Joe, and maybe Aksana no one on that show is interesting in the ring or out.

It's painfully obvious if you watch LU first then watch NXT afterwards.

It's like going from fukking 3 bad Brazilians on a beautiful beach in Miami to watching splattered shyt dry on the wall in a dark moldy basement in Cleveland

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LU is the truth :wow:

And I've actually been enjoying Smackdown! & 205 Live since the Brand Split :manny:

I tried 205 and it's just seems "lifeless".

The things about that style that we love everywhere else seems to be absent there or doesn't translate well in the E.

And Smackdown..... I mean AJ is decent but everything else is blah

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried 205 and it's just seems "lifeless".

The things about that style that we love everywhere else seems to be absent there or doesn't translate well in the E.

And Smackdown..... I mean AJ is decent but everything else is blah

:ehh: i feel ya, ive been entertained by em but they do have ample room for improvement

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
  • Aces and eight year long storyline
  • Bubba the love sponge
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Joker sting
  • Ten ten ten
  • Reverse battle royal
  • Let's hear what he has to say
  • :flabbynsick: core justice
  • TAZ ON COMMENTARY
  • TNA champion abyss by dq
  • FLIPPY shyt before that was coined
  • The motherfukking nasty boys
  • Magnus
  • Kazarian
  • X division champion Samoa Joe
  • Signing super washed up WWE talent...And making them more important than their talent. Knock knock who's there
  • Making AJ styles ric flair jr for what
  • Wasting today's tier zero talent like OKADA, putting a ceiling on Jay lethal, and as much as I hate them, generation Me
  • Sharmell vs Jenna, worst match in history
  • A perc'd out Jeff hardy embarrassing the industry
  • Pushing trash ass Mr Anderson
I will add on after my first meeting but don't even fukkING act like this shyt didn't suck ass

True wrestler GRAVEYARD
Having Joe as X-Division champ listed as a bad thing makes your entire list suspect.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
And I thought my dislike for Shawn Michaels was extreme. :heh:

No one will deny that TNA has made some dumbass decisions but they've also brought us some great matches, great feuds, memorable stables, and given opportunities to wrestlers like Christian, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Nigel McGuinness, Jay Lethal, Gail Kim, Mickie James, Sting, The Dudley Boyz, Scott Steiner, and the list goes on. For many years it was a nice alternative to WWE. At times putting out a product that was better than WWE.

This whole notion that TNA was a clown show that never was any good is what would be considered an "internet thing".

There was a time where TNA was consistently putting out dope PPVs due to all of the raw talent they had...It was their saving grace. Also TNA was doing things like showcasing and signing top indy talent, bringing in NJPW guys,and giving the females a platform YEARS before WWE started doing it. Problem is TNA's boneheaded booking and management overshadowed that.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I never followed TNA very closely, but my belief is that two things killed TNA - 1.) bringing in Hulk Hogan and 2.) staying at Universal Studios.

To me as a non-regular watcher, anything that happened in Universal just seemed so low budget and trashy, I couldn't get into it.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
To me as a non-regular watcher, anything that happened in Universal just seemed so low budget and trashy, I couldn't get into it.

It was impossible to take anything seriously in that studio with that pathetic smark crowd, which has now infested WWE crowds

And yes, Hoegan played debit card Dixie, stupid bytch was such a mark she was the only one that didn't realize he's not a draw anymore