Wale Talks Complex Beef on Hot 97 w/ Ebro & Rosenberg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wale: I am not about the money,..i am about the culture.

this is a lie....
if that was the case,...
why have you been signed to two of the biggest culture thieves in rap history.
why did you have a single with lady gaga?

this nikka, is delusional...
also,..i been noticing my verbiage is really predominate in a whole lot of shyt, in the past four years.

nobody said:

culture
narcissist
deflection

in any of these arenas before I ranted about what that shyt was.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Someone explain to me how wale gonna shyt on hipster white people when up until he signed with MMG that was his core following :comeon: he wouldn't of ever got that look from Roc Nation without his hipster/sneakerhead backing, but all of a sudden when he signs to MMG and those hipsters dont fukk with his music no more, he turns around and tries to shyt on them on some "these suburban hipsters fukking up our culture :pacspit:"

nikka that hipster shyt is YOUR culture :russ: :dead:

funniest shyt was that it wasn't even a stritctly rap list it was all genre's, plenty of other people made dope shyt in other genres but didn't cry when they aint make Complex Magazine's(:heh:) illustrious top 50 list

that nikka is a bytch

on the real.......
this dude tries to front like this culture rich bboy...
when duke is a black emo based toy,...
plus, he makes emo, on a major and then acts like he is above them.
when the draw for emo,..is the draw all these rappers are using now.

all these new rappers are making slug records with major label resources and rnb overtones.
instead of making emo records with obscure content.
so, trying to diss them is hilarious......

art barr

art barr

jmspro

Banned
Daps
If somebody close to him doesn't sit him down and tell him to chill he will have a nervous breakdown by the time he hits 30. I'm a Wale fan but can't deny his bytch tendencies. Whether he likes it or not he is in a business. Money is all that matters. If he wants to care about "art" and "culture" (which is 99% bullshyt now) he needs to rap for free. How can a grown man think just because he locked himself in a studio for 6 months and worked hard it somehow was gonna guarantee success and accolades. Art by definition is subjective. Your album debuted #1. Collect your check, shut the fukk up, and get to work on your next project.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this nikka, bytch'n like ll and krs were not railroaded by publications bigger than complex.
the difference is ,..they were real bboys and you are a toy, wale.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i been saying that same shyt, that's when the game got fukked up, when nerds and lames from the woods suddenly got a voice and their views started to matter, thanks to the internet. i think it's unfixable, :snoop:

I told you nikkaz, about that shyt as early as 1999, in this community.
the shyt is not new, and I have continually discussed the history and braintrust of the racism involved as well.

art barr

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If somebody close to him doesn't sit him down and tell him to chill he will have a nervous breakdown by the time he hits 30. I'm a Wale fan but can't deny his bytch tendencies. Whether he likes it or not he is in a business. Money is all that matters. If he wants to care about "art" and "culture" (which is 99% bullshyt now) he needs to rap for free. How can a grown man think just because he locked himself in a studio for 6 months and worked hard it somehow was gonna guarantee success and accolades. Art by definition is subjective. Your album debuted #1. Collect your check, shut the fukk up, and get to work on your next project.
basically, this nikka can't cope with the fact that some people just dont fukk with his music, like it's some conspiracy against him because he's some kind of revolutionary artists :rudy: and everyone's just been brainwashed to not like him

it's painful seeing a grown ass man act like this just cause people wont give him attention

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I fux with Wale's music heavy, but it seems like the nicca needs an intervention or he might just lose it one day. Constantly seeking approval from others is a mark of low self-esteem. Fukk what these fukk boys put in their publication. What they eat don't make you sh1t.