Wale Talks Complex Beef on Hot 97 w/ Ebro & Rosenberg

Enchanted

Point God
Daps
Reppin
NYC
11:52
"I don't think everybody on that list he named is dope."

Well let's take a look and figure out who Wale is talking about...

Mentioned
J. Cole
Big Krit
Pusha T
Asap Rocky
Drake
Meek Mill
Big Sean
Jay Electronica
Tyler the Creator
Mac Miller

:patrice:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not watched yet but Rosenberg dissed Wale for not returning calls on the Juan Ep podcast. Did they mention it? :pachaha:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
11:52
"I don't think everybody on that list he named is dope."

Well let's take a look and figure out who Wale is talking about...

Mentioned
J. Cole
Big Krit
Pusha T
Asap Rocky
Drake
Meek Mill
Big Sean
Jay Electronica
Tyler the Creator
Mac Miller

:patrice:

He's definitely talking about Tyler. Tyler was one of the people who dissed him on that old rapper tweet disses thinig.
Wale retorted like "i make more money than all them niqqas (who dissed me)" at the time

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I've fallen off as a Wale fan (more into the Paint A Picture and 100 Miles & Running stuff), but you know what? I totally feel dude.

There was really no reason to leave him off of that list, dude is talented and makes quality music and even if I don't feel it, I can recognize that. And so it's alright for him to get pissed when it seems almost intentional that he gets snubbed.

It's not like, "oh, don't get mad nikka, make something better," because he felt he DID do that.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've fallen off as a Wale fan (more into the Paint A Picture and 100 Miles & Running stuff), but you know what? I totally feel dude.

There was really no reason to leave him off of that list, dude is talented and makes quality music and even if I don't feel it, I can recognize that. And so it's alright for him to get pissed when it seems almost intentional that he gets snubbed.

It's not like, "oh, don't get mad nikka, make something better," because he felt he DID do that.
But look at how emotional he is.