Wale Talks Complex Beef on Hot 97 w/ Ebro & Rosenberg

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
True but why not use that emotion to keep pushing yourself to be so dope to the point where you can't be ignored?
I think slowly Wale is realizing that. Wale is one of the few artists you can actually look at and see growth..not just as an artist but as a person.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The blind hate dude gets.

Hm see I wouldn't call it blind hate. If I or you or anyone else can specific reasons in relation to music as to why we don't like an artist it's not hate. I'm nt a huge fan of him and I know why and it's from a music standpoint not him as a person cause I don't know duke. It is ok to just not be fans of artists right? We don't have to like everyone do we?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hm see I wouldn't call it blind hate. If I or you or anyone else can specific reasons in relation to music as to why we don't like an artist it's not hate. I'm nt a huge fan of him and I know why and it's from a music standpoint not him as a person cause I don't know duke. It is ok to just not be fans of artists right? We don't have to like everyone do we?
If you listen to what he says though I feel like dude understands people like you that just don't like his music because not everyone will. Wale for some reason does get BLIND hate though..maybe not from you but from some guys.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Good interview from Wale you can tell that he try to at-least takes his music serious. He also wears his heart on his sleeve, can't be mad at that. His album was dope and fukk these hipster cacs that's not even from the culture but wanna act like they give the stamp of approval :pacspit:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you listen to what he says though I feel like dude understands people like you that just don't like his music because not everyone will. Wale for some reason does get BLIND hate though..maybe not from you but from some guys.

But at the end of the day its from an internet list and that's my problem with it. He tours around the country, has plenty of fans who love his music and love what he does and they support him..screw a Complex list at that point. He's successful, he gets love and he does his thing.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm going to be honest. Wale hit his peak with that Seinfeld mixtape. After that, signing to MMG, he is just highly forgettable. He needs to find a way out of that box. His album should have been on that list, but it's hard to remember the dude! LOL shyt, if he didn't make any noise and I saw the list I would have never said, "Where is Wale's album?"

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wale should be bigger then drake right now. They had him set up with Akon and Lady Gaga for gods sake.