Wale - "WOW, That's Crazy" (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing he's gonna release Routine next to switch up the energy surrounding the album but you never now with Wale
:pachaha:[/QUOTEleast fav on the album. Sounds really dated and

least fav record. and i was really hoping to hear that "ambition" energy like that title track of his second album

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
least fav record. and i was really hoping to hear that "ambition" energy like that title track of his second album
Yeah, feels out of place. Just going by yt views it's the only one over 1m and it's at 2.4 in 1 week. I don't like Wales verse but he needs to go ahead and shoot the vid.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not going to lie. I have Apple Music. Saw his album popping up every now and then and still never even considered giving it a listen. By the way, I’m still not going to listen to it. Just can’t think of anything he put out that I liked

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not going to lie. I have Apple Music. Saw his album popping up every now and then and still never even considered giving it a listen. By the way, I’m still not going to listen to it. Just can’t think of anything he put out that I liked
Give Sue Me and Set me Free a spin, if you don't like either of those then yeah, there's nothing on here for you. Lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T pain seems like an honest dude, gotta respect it. I always liked his music too, "Bartender" is still my jawn

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Am I the only one who liked 50 in Da Safe and who was underwhelmed by this record as whole with except a few choice songs :jbhmm:

T pain seems like an honest dude, gotta respect it. I always liked his music too, "Bartender" is still my jawn
???

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I been on Olubo since like 07, kept up with everything up until 2015 (Album about Nothing) or so. So this was the first project i've heard in some time, "Sue Me" had me like :ohhh: and I've played it a bunch over the past few weeks in anticipation of checking out the album tonight.

:francis:
Cant say I fukks with it. From my view, Wale always pushed the envelope and this album sound like everything else out. Maybe this is what the 18-25 wanna hear