Warner Brothers and Kevin Costner present....Horizon: An American Saga

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
would be down to see a gorgeously shot, tragic romance/bloody violence western, but at 3 hours I am skeptical. That's like Heavens Gate status

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just watch Django or Hateful Eight then :yeshrug:

Costner's westerns are different. More majestic. More old school, like John Ford. Think movies like Dances With Wolves, or Legends of the Fall, or Last of the Mohicans, that's more what I would want this to be. This looks like The Postman.

Tarantino's are post modern takes. These are like classical westerns.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hence why it flopped. He thought there were more western movie fans than YS fans in 2024.
I think there are more western movie fans than YS fans in 2024. Most YS fans are probably western fans. Costner's issue was 1. The movie seems to be trash, so you wont get western fans or YS fans. and 2. with the way he left YS, YS fans not gonna fukk with it off gp. He caused way too much bts drama.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Costner's westerns are different. More majestic. More old school, like John Ford. Think movies like Dances With Wolves, or Legends of the Fall, or Last of the Mohicans, that's more what I would want this to be. This looks like The Postman.

Tarantino's are post modern takes. These are like classical westerns.
John Ford was the world renowned director before Spielberg.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it would’ve done better if it was released around Christmas. I don’t have any data or reasoning for this belief though