Let’s examine the facts.

Pro Black
- Had one of the largest private black book collections
- Mostly had black people in his bands and music videos
- Donated millions to black causes
- Called out racist ass cacs like Tommy Motola late in his career

Reasons why he was on that :mjpls:
- Had dozens of surgeries to get rid of his black facial features
- Had white children (I can understand if one of em looked white, but all three? That’d be incredibly rare and let’s not act like MJ was originally a light skinned black man)
- Had all those white kids over at his house
- Only married white women

Honestly, I respect his talent, but at best, he was a deeply conflicted man with insecurities about his race. At worst, he’s a c00n who only displayed an affinity for the black race and culture to deflect people from calling out his self hate.

What do y’all think?

You forgot to mention that he raised his children with a strong black consciousness. They all identify as black to this day and will call you out if you question their blackness. And he also thought them true black history and to be proud of their heritage.

So for a guy who you claim was confused or conflicted, he seems to have had no problem in making sure his kids were raised with the belief they were black and to be proud of this fact. If he was self-hating as you suggest, then he woulda been on that color don't matter tip. Or not have focused on or made sure his kids knew they were black. He also wouldn't have told them true black history to give the a pride in their ancestry that they would not have gotten from mainstream society.

It seems to me that all the allegations that Mike was self-hating comes to innuendo or assumptions. While everything we know for as a fact says he was not only not ashamed to be black. But actually fiercely proud. So no this is not a situation of a conflicted man with insecurities. Its about people like you who are dumb and trying to psycho-analyze someone they never met in their lives. I take Mike at face value, I don't try to read his mind. Everything he said and did showed a man who was proud to be black. He never said one thing or did one thing (that we know for as a fact rather than assumption) that suggested he was ashamed of being black.

So please STFU with this bullshyt.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Again, when your own dad calls you "****** nose", beats on you constantly, and strikes fear in your heart like batman... that will fukk you up.

Jackson was pro-black, he just couldn't achieve with his appearance. He didn't want to look his dad, and his constant bullying + vitiligo made him never satisfied with his appearance.

People exagerate the amount of surgery he had.(Besides the nose) Hair, lighter makeup and vitligo makes a big difference.
People also downplay the pepsi accident and how it could have had an added negative impact on his self image.

This is actual footage of the Pepsi Accident

michael-jackson-bald-patch-burn.jpg

Burnsonscalp2.jpg

mj.jpg
MJ-s-vitiligo-michael-jackson-11957264-768-768.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the surgeries and white children? :mjpls:

Everyone in Hollywood has surgeries. Are they anti-white or anti-Latino? Or is it just black people that are anti-black when they get surgery?

And you have no proof those children ain't his. We know mulattoes can look white (like Halsey). Your theories would hold some water if Mike didn't go out of his way to teach his children about their black ancestry and black history. We know that all his children SELF-IDENTIFY as black because of what Mike taught them as children. They said it themselves that he would read to them books telling about all the great accomplishments of black people that the schools never teach. To this day his kids will get mad and check you if you try and question their blackness.

For a guy who was allegedly ashamed to be black and wanted white children, why did he go out of his way to make his children pro-black?

Once again ya'll just dealing in theories and innuendo. You got zero evidence to support the claim Mike was not pro-black. Nada. All the evidence says the complete opposite. That Mike was fiercely pro-black and would check anyone that questioned his blackness. And he imparted that same thinking onto his children. To me that doesn't sound like a guy who had insecurities about his race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is legit one of the dumbest threads in Coli history..

O.P. is a cac agent

Exactly.

This is shyt white people talk about. Black folks know who Mike was and don't be talking this mess. We know he was always down with us.

This is definitely the work of cac agents trying to divide us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he had to destroy his nose and Black features in the process? I can understand being insecure, but why wouldn’t you just try to look like a more attractive black man versus changing into a white woman?

Why do you care? Is it your life? Mike was rich enough to do whatever the fukk he wanted.

How you go from he changed his appearance to he hates being black, that's YOUR PROBLEM. Not his. Mike already had his nose done and was relaxing his hair in Thriller when he was brown skin and the vitiligo ain't hit him hard yet. He also had a black chick starring with him in the video. You telling me during the Thriller video he was ashamed to be black cause he got some work done on his nose?

Look maybe you don't know black folks with vitiligo. I do. And it turns your skin the same color as Mike. The only way to not look like a polka dot fool in mainstream society is to do what Mike did and make your skin uniform.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The Michael Jackson Autopsy: Insights Provided by a Forensic Anesthesiologist
Richard J. Levy*

Division of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Children’s National Medical Center, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, USA

*Corresponding Author:
Levy Journal of Forensic Research

View PDF Download PDF
Abstract

Teeth, Skin, and Hair

His skin demonstrated patches of dark pigmented and lighter less pigmented areas consistent with vitiligo.

The Michael Jackson Autopsy: Insights Provided by a Forensic Anesthesiologist

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Michael Jackson TOOK the Beatles catalogue publishing right from under Paul Mcartney’s nose and told him to kiss his white gloved ring.

Michael Jackson aquired Little Richard’s publishing and gave it BACK to him no strings attached.

If that ain’t pro black i don’t know what is....

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You forgot to mention that he raised his children with a strong black consciousness. They all identify as black to this day and will call you out if you question their blackness. And he also thought them true black history and to be proud of their heritage.

So for a guy who you claim was confused or conflicted, he seems to have had no problem in making sure his kids were raised with the belief they were black and to be proud of this fact. If he was self-hating as you suggest, then he woulda been on that color don't matter tip. Or not have focused on or made sure his kids knew they were black. He also wouldn't have told them true black history to give the a pride in their ancestry that they would not have gotten from mainstream society.

It seems to me that all the allegations that Mike was self-hating comes to innuendo or assumptions. While everything we know for as a fact says he was not only not ashamed to be black. But actually fiercely proud. So no this is not a situation of a conflicted man with insecurities. Its about people like you who are dumb and trying to psycho-analyze someone they never met in their lives. I take Mike at face value, I don't try to read his mind. Everything he said and did showed a man who was proud to be black. He never said one thing or did one thing (that we know for as a fact rather than assumption) that suggested he was ashamed of being black.

So please STFU with this bullshyt.

Pretend that a black man with white children he has raised as “black” isn’t the very definition of inner racial conflict, brehs.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
LET THE LATE GREAT VETERAN LIVE

You sure?

Prince ran with the biracial story early in his career during interviews.

His die hard fans cop pleas and make excuses for why he did it.

url

Rolling Stone #337

Will the little girls understand?

Bill Adler

Snaking out from the wings toward center stage at the Ritz, prancing like a pony with his hands on his hips and then flinging a clorine kick with a coquettish toss of his head, Prince is androgyny personified. Slender and doe-eyed, with a faint pubescent mustache, he is bare-chested beneath a gray, hip-length Edwardian jacket. There’s a raffish red scarf at this neck, and he’s wearing tight black bikini briefs, thigh-high black leg-warmers and black-fringed go-go boots. With his racially and sexually mixed five-piece band churning out the terse rhythms of “Sexy Dancer” behind him, the effect is at once truly sexy and more than a little disorienting , and his breathy falsetto only adds to his ambiguity – for sheer girlish vulnerability, there’s no one around to touch him: not Michael Jackson, not even fourteen-year-old soul songbird Stacy Lattisaw. At age twenty, Prince may be the unlikeliest rock star, black or white, in recent memory—but a star he definitely is.

As quickly becomes apparent, Prince’s lyrics bear little relation to standard AM radio floss. In addition to bald sexual come-ons and twisted love plaints, he champions the need for independence and self-expression. And one song, “Uptown,” is, among other things, an antiwar chant. Further complicating the proceedings are the heavy-metal moans Prince wrenches out of his guitar and the punchy dance-rock rhythms of his band (bassist Andre Cymone, guitarist Dez dikkerson, keyboardists Lisa Coleman and Dr. Fink and drummer Bobby Z.), all of whom are longtime cohorts from Prince’s hometown—Minneapolis, of all places.

“I grew up on the borderline,” Prince says after the show. “I had a bunch of white friends, and I had a bunch of black friends. I never grew up in any one particular culture.” The son of a half-black father and an Italian mother who divorced when he was seven, Prince pretty much raised himself from the age of twelve, when he formed his first band. Oddly, he claims that the normalcy and remoteness of Minneapolis provided just artistic nourishment he needed.

“We basically got all the new music and dances three months late, so I just decided that I was gonna do my own thing. Otherwise, when we did split Minneapolis, we were gonna be way behind and dated. The white radio stations were mostly country, and the one black radio station was really boring to me. For that matter, I didn’t really have a record player when I was growing up, and I never got a chance to check out Hendrix and the rest of them because they were dead by the time I was really getting serious. I didn’t even start playing guitar until 1974.”

With his taste for outlandish clothes and his “lunatic” friends, Prince says he “took a lot of heat all the time. People would say something about our clothes or the way we looked or who we were with, and we’d end up fighting. I was a very good fighter,” he says with a soft, shy laugh. “I never lost. I don’t know if I fight fair, but I go for it. That’s what ’Uptown’ is about—we do whatever we want, and those who cannot deal with it have a problem within themselves.”

Prince has written, arranged, performed and produced three albums to date (For You, Prince and Dirty Mind), all presenting the same unique persona. Appearances to the contrary, though, he says he’s not gay, and he has a standard rebuff for overenthusiastic male fans: “I’m not about that; we can be friends, but that’s as far as it goes. My sexual preferences really aren’t any of their business.” A Penthouse “Pet of the Month” centerfold laid out on a nearby table silently underscores his point.

It took Prince six months alone in the studio to concoct his 1978 debut album, because, he says, “I was younger then.” Prince required six weeks. He controlled the making of both records, but notes that they were “overseen” by record company and management representatives. Dirty Mind, however, was made in isolation in Minneapolis. “Nobody knew what was going on, and I became totally engulfed in it,” he says. “It really felt like me for once.”

The result of this increased freedom was a collection of songs celebrating incest ("Sister") and oral sex ("Head") in language raw enough to merit a warning sticker on the album’s cover. “When I brought it to the record company it shocked a lot of people,” he says. “But they didn’t ask me to go back and change anything, and I’m real grateful. Anyway, I wasn’t being deliberately provocative. I was being deliberately me.”

Obviously, judging by the polished eclecticism of Dirty Mind, being himself is the best course. “I ran away from home when I was twelve,” Prince says. “I’ve changed address in Minneapolis thirty-two times, and there was a great deal of loneliness. But when I think about it, I know I’m here for a purpose, and I don’t worry about it so much.”

The press did that shyt in the early days. Regardless, Prince died as an unapologetically black man with a fro.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Why do you care? Is it your life? Mike was rich enough to do whatever the fukk he wanted.

How you go from he changed his appearance to he hates being black, that's YOUR PROBLEM. Not his. Mike already had his nose done and was relaxing his hair in Thriller when he was brown skin and the vitiligo ain't hit him hard yet. He also had a black chick starring with him in the video. You telling me during the Thriller video he was ashamed to be black cause he got some work done on his nose?

Look maybe you don't know black folks with vitiligo. I do. And it turns your skin the same color as Mike. The only way to not look like a polka dot fool in mainstream society is to do what Mike did and make your skin uniform.

I never even mentioned his bleached skin as evidence of his c00ning.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The press did that shyt in the early days. Regardless, Prince died as an unapologetically black man with a fro.
The press got the story of interracial couple as his parents from whom?

Rest in Peace to both MJ & Prince, but let's keep it 100.
Along with that "genderless" act that Prince was playing up in the 1980s....he was doing the raceless act also.
Both Prince and MJ were playing this colorless thing when at their commercial peaks.
When record industry tried to bend them over, or toss them aside.....you saw the public embrace of Blackness.

Last edited: