Was Michael Jackson pro black?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
michael-jackson-at-a-press-conference-may-15-1998.jpg

I cant take Michael serious, him speaking on black issues but yet you've turned yourself into a white woman

shut up p*ssy

negged

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dont care about us was about 20 years ahead of its time for non-rappers

NO mainstream artist was making songs that socially conscious back then

He was definitely not "all lives matter"

Not too mention, Do You Remember The Time is still one of the few media productions to portray a predominantly black depiction of Ancient Egypt.

EDIT: plus, he was one of the first mainstream artists to bring attention to the crises in Africa. USA for Africa brought a lot of aid to the continent.

He featured black women in his videos just as much as white women (Thriller, In the Closet, etc)

His self hate was mostly due to his dad. His father literally called him "****** nose" as a nickname for crying out loud. :snoop:

No wonder he got body dysmorphia.

His dad beat the shyt out of him and was terrible. Look at how his dad reacted when Mike died. You wouldn't even think they were family with the way he reacted.

Mike did not want to look like him as an adult. He recalled how he felt queesy whenever he saw his dad because he knew was gonna beat the shyt out of him.

I hear you....but ummm pop and mainstream stars were making socially conscious music back then. The not making socially conscious music for mainstream artist started in the early 2000s till now. But back in the 90s, 80s and 70s socially conscious mainstream music was common.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

I cant take Michael serious, him speaking on black issues but yet you've turned yourself into a white woman

I'm probably the biggest MJ fan on here but these types of pictures do make me cringe..

he wore makeup so you could see his facial features, he had no pigment in his eyes or mouth - with that said he could have let his beard grow out if he wanted

images

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His support of the community is undeniable, but he clearly had a deep-seated inferiority complex with white people, and couldn’t see dark skinned blacks including himself as beautiful. This is just the unfortunate truth. He had white kids with 0% of his DNA to ensure that none of his kids looked like him.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
His support of the community is undeniable, but he clearly had a deep-seated inferiority complex with white people, and couldn’t see dark skinned blacks including himself as beautiful. This is just the unfortunate truth. He had white kids with 0% of his DNA to ensure that none of his kids looked like him.

this is what’s hard for me to reconcile. *Maybe* you can make the case that blanket is his biological son, but the other two? It’s a farce. There is no way you can be pro black and have only white children. I think he put up a pro black front so the black community would overlook his c00nery and continue buying his records.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Why are you bumping old MJ threads?:dahell: How old are you? He had surgery, vitiligo and made some bad choices . Did you just find out about MJ or something?:dahell:

Yellin E.I

Rookie
Daps
:hhh:
Why are you bumping old MJ threads?:dahell: How old are you? He had surgery, vitiligo and made some bad choices . Did you just find out about MJ or something?:dahell:

Your crazy, my age is irrelevant, what a typical MJ fan you are, as usual telling me stuff I already know about MJ, ‘oH He HaD VitLigO’ I don’t understand how me talking about Michael Jackson gives you the impression I found out about Michael yesterday and hold up ‘bumping old MJ threads’ but yet your on here:hhh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
White ppl get nose jobs and adopt outside their race all the time.

Only with us we call wach other c00ns:smh:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:hhh:

Your crazy, my age is irrelevant, what a typical MJ fan you are, as usual telling me stuff I already know about MJ, ‘oH He HaD VitLigO’ I don’t understand how me talking about Michael Jackson gives you the impression I found out about Michael yesterday and hold up ‘bumping old MJ threads’ but yet your on here:hhh:
Why are you bumping old MJ threads?

Yellin E.I

Rookie
Daps
Why are you bumping old MJ threads?
Number 1 because I can and number 2 how can you type to me about ‘bumping old MJ threads’ and yet your here and what I don’t understand is there’s lots of people in the Coli that go back on old threads, what’s up now is it against the law to the that now :mjtf: