Was Michael Jackson pro black?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Number 1 because I can and number 2 how can you type to me about ‘bumping old MJ threads’ and yet your here and what I don’t understand is there’s lots of people in the Coli that go back on old threads, what’s up now is it against the law to the that now :mjtf:
You just bumped like 3 different threads related to MJ .:mjlol: That’s why I said you must be young. Bringing up old shyt that’s been discussed for almost 30 years

Yellin E.I

Rookie
Daps
You just bumped like 3 different threads related to MJ .:mjlol: That’s why I said you must be young. Bringing up old shyt that’s been discussed for almost 30 years

wow so you base age on someone going to 3 MJ posts interesting, and even if I never came on here someone else would of done it anyways, I can tell you don’t like anyone pointing out stuff they don’t like or understand about MJ, but I have to tell you that it doesn’t matter if it’s been 30 years because his behaviour and appearance will always be talked about and guess what? There’s nothing you can do about it :dame:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
White ppl get nose jobs and adopt outside their race all the time.

Only with us we call wach other c00ns:smh:

White people get nose jobs to make their noses look more white. And when you’re the dominant race, you don’t need to explicitly admonish people for “c00ning.”

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:hhh:

Your crazy, my age is irrelevant, what a typical MJ fan you are, as usual telling me stuff I already know about MJ, ‘oH He HaD VitLigO’ I don’t understand how me talking about Michael Jackson gives you the impression I found out about Michael yesterday and hold up ‘bumping old MJ threads’ but yet your on here:hhh:

How did he turn himself into a white woman if you already knew that he had vitiligo?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yes literally go watch the speech he gives in south central community center where he talks about how the people in power lie to our children.

he believed in the idea of black greatness in Africa that predates modern western society.

he used to rant all the time about how the history books lie.

he is right, most history books in our public schools are from ROCKEFELLER PUBLISHING.... They control our history.

MJ was a high level mason just like Naomi Cambell and a few other powerful 90’s black celebs.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Mikes problem wasn't with his race, it was with his face. Specifically seeing Joe reflected in himself.

737108c9a00d07b6ddd9eee366536d67.jpg

michael-and-joe-jackson.jpg

Whats crazy is Mike looked way more like his grandfather anyway:

320e3fa9581e26611ea2b2be04aa8fbe.jpg

88613846_o.jpg

Right or wrong MJ seemed to associate everything good with Katherine and everything Bad with Joe. Granted they patched their relationship up over time but again and again and again MJ stated his messed up childhood scarred him deep as he spent his adulthood trying to compensate for it.

Marinate on this:

From age 5 to 50 he was in the public eye and virtually lived on stage with people freaking out wherever he went, treating him like a meal ticket and trying to use him as a come up.

If you've got the eyes to see it all makes sense.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Nope! By TLR standards, MJ wasn't pro-black.

Not too sure about how these MJ lyrics would be accepted around here in these times...

"I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Boy is that girl with you?
Yes we're one and the same
Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white"

tenor.gif

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Mike loved everyone but was very pro-black

He studied Black history(African America, African, and the Africa Diaspora).

Mike wanted to make a movie about Egypt starring black people the studio wouldn't fund it, so he made a mini movie called Remember The Time; that what video was about.
858c8ead65a06b867af1159279a54611.jpg

"Any time we went to the movies, he insisted on bringing spray butter and hot sauce for the popcorn. Had to have them. Would not start the movie without them. Sometimes we’d get to the theater and I’d be thinking that Javon had brought the spray butter and hot sauce, and Javon was thinking that I’d brought the spray butter and hot sauce.

When we realized our mistake, one of us would have to run to the store to pick them up. Sometimes we’d have the managers hold up the movie until we could get the spray butter and hot sauce safely delivered.I don’t care what anybody says about Michael Jackson trying to act like or turn himself into a white man. Anybody who insists on taking his own spray butter and hot sauce to a movie theater? That man is black, ghetto and hood."
~Bill Whitfield, Mike head of Security.
Michael-jac-Bodyguards.jpg
Mike used African chants of African legend Manu Dibango on the end of You Wanna Be Starting Something

He help fund the Million Man March.

He dated numerous black women such as Whitney Houston, Stephen Mills, Vanity. He proposed to 2 black woman 1 turned him down, the other was before his death.
2JH4MBLB2FLEMZNQSFW2J5LUSM.jpg
043012_michael_jackson_whitney_houston120430211154.jpg
SNF29JAC1SPD-532_1498723a-1280x720.jpg

Blanket's real mother is mixed South African woman,
The classic song Don't Walk Away by Jade lead singer was dedicated to him because he was fukking with her.

Mike called out how the media manipulate history of music that was created by black people

So yeah Mike was very pro black, pay no attention to the caption lol

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Mikes problem wasn't with his race, it was with his face. Specifically seeing Joe reflected in himself.

737108c9a00d07b6ddd9eee366536d67.jpg

michael-and-joe-jackson.jpg

Whats crazy is Mike looked way more like his grandfather anyway:

320e3fa9581e26611ea2b2be04aa8fbe.jpg

88613846_o.jpg

Right or wrong MJ seemed to associate everything good with Katherine and everything Bad with Joe. Granted they patched their relationship up over time but again and again and again MJ stated his messed up childhood scarred him deep as he spent his adulthood trying to compensate for it.

Marinate on this:

From age 5 to 50 he was in the public eye and virtually lived on stage with people freaking out wherever he went, treating him like a meal ticket and trying to use him as a come up.

If you've got the eyes to see it all makes sense.

what about adopting all white children ?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
A lot of "pro black" black celebrities are married to and have children with whites/others.

A LOT of your faves...

They are crying about how their blackness was a major hurdle in their lives and want to see more black folks get a fare shake. Then they go on and have nonblack children.... Dont leave their legacy and wealth to the blackness they were/are all about.

Anyway, i guess you cant help who you fall in love with.........

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Not too sure about how these MJ lyrics would be accepted around here in these times...

"I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Boy is that girl with you?
Yes we're one and the same
Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white"

tenor.gif
While MJ was very pro black and proud of being a black man, he had genuine hope that the world can be cured of racism and hate with love.

Now in 2020 even I myself is not too sure some of these races are willing to educate themselves from hate.....but MJ was passionate in that it was possible and compared to someone like Malcolm X who would want an eye for an eye, MJ believed in peace and was a pacifist