Watched a backup TE play in a men’s basketball league last night lol y’all can’t check NBA players.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Lmao you gon box out a TE who gets physical for a living :russ: Yea Ight good luck with that. Again it wasn’t my game you dumb nikka,he played in the game after me. And you wouldn’t be able to slow him down either
Stupid thread, atleast pro ballers got moves for days

nikka gushing over a white boy cuz y'all let him dunk :mjlol:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stupid thread, atleast pro ballers got moves for days

nikka gushing over a white boy cuz y'all let him dunk :mjlol:

You missing the point athletically you’d get dominated by him and it wouldn’t even be close but keep thinking what you want

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I automatically assume a dude is trash if he claims he can fukk with an NBA player....even the shyt ones

I once watched a washed up Flip Murray kill everyone in ATL run and shoot. And these were good players in there. It wasn’t even close...

These dudes don’t realize just physically and athletically these guys are on an entire different planet throw in some skills and your cooked

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look at you being a fakkit we talking hoops and you talking dikk shut the fukk up

Downlow aids spreading negro :scust:

He's 8 inches with a ruler on top

Mandingo is 9-9.25 with a ruler on top

You already got exposed when you were “”originalgangsta317” pretending to be an ex convict :dead:

you a weirdo. you need a role model and some counseling

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This should be apparent to anyone who played or seen a good athletic former D1 or pro play casuals
I knew a guy who was a benchwarmer for PSU in the early 2000s. He bodied us with ease, mostly just using his wet ass J on us all game. There is a video of Fred VanFleet killing a dude with Js and barely jumping on them, same with this guy. He'd just get to a spot and splash a J without even exerting any energy to jump or use his athleticism on us
Another time I was in a league where a benchwarmer for UPENN, a korean dude, absolutely was the best player in the whole league. just toying with us and he never even played for a IVY league team hardly so not even some good D1 squad. shyts crazy the gap between real ballas and us

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

If you could do this you would be on the bench somewhere making between 2 and 5 mil lol

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Lmao y’all gon always have y’all silly responses I said many times it’s a solid league and bunch of former college players and dudes that can hoop,y’all missing th fact that dude is a backup TE in the NFL,at 6’3 250 he’s going to have the advantage over you every time,fam most dudes that’s 6’2 220+ ain’t running no 4.4 with a 40 inch+ vert you starting to be a little delusional,I’m not saying there’s no guys on here who isn’t athletic nor strong,but they not an Elite athlete like dude was
:dahell: Of course they would. They're bigger than me.

I don't think I'd win, but it would be a close game if I played one on one against an NBA player close to my height
They don't know what grown man strength feels like.
full

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Downlow aids spreading negro :scust:

You already got exposed when you were “”originalgangsta317” pretending to be an ex convict :dead:

you a weirdo. you need a role model and some counseling

You keep saying that and I don’t know why lol that guy must’ve been your role model you hurt he didn’t turn out to be real fakkit ass nikka go talk to your father and ask him to be your role model.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This should be apparent to anyone who played or seen a good athletic former D1 or pro play casuals
I knew a guy who was a benchwarmer for PSU in the early 2000s. He bodied us with ease, mostly just using his wet ass J on us all game. There is a video of Fred VanFleet killing a dude with Js and barely jumping on them, same with this guy. He'd just get to a spot and splash a J without even exerting any energy to jump or use his athleticism on us
Another time I was in a league where a benchwarmer for UPENN, a korean dude, absolutely was the best player in the whole league. just toying with us and he never even played for a IVY league team hardly so not even some good D1 squad. shyts crazy the gap between real ballas and us

These dudes just delusional fam,this the Coli you can’t tell them nothing

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

I feel you on that. I dont like flying neither :mjgrin: