Watched a backup TE play in a men’s basketball league last night lol y’all can’t check NBA players.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

Herro putting 50 on your head :lolbron:
Then Goon Hansbrough gonna body bag him :lolbron:

Tyler-Hansbrough.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
damn so they just let a football player run the court like that? Yall aint have no college players? :ohhh:

He played in the game after me,yes it was some good players on the court. But I don’t think y’all getting what my post is about,he is an ELITE athlete,cream of the crop,he would’ve dominated college players too.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But what were the other players like? It's easy to dominate if you're athletic and 6'4 240lbs, and everyone else is just tall and frail.

You're assuming everyone on the coli is :flabbynsick:. I'm sure there are some athletic posters on thecoli who are over 6'2 220lbs.
Lmao y’all gon always have y’all silly responses I said many times it’s a solid league and bunch of former college players and dudes that can hoop,y’all missing th fact that dude is a backup TE in the NFL,at 6’3 250 he’s going to have the advantage over you every time,fam most dudes that’s 6’2 220+ ain’t running no 4.4 with a 40 inch+ vert you starting to be a little delusional,I’m not saying there’s no guys on here who isn’t athletic nor strong,but they not an Elite athlete like dude was

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He ain't breaking no one off then
Nor was he getting boxed out
That's not impressive

Yall were scary hoes letting him do his thing for clout:francis:

Lmao you gon box out a TE who gets physical for a living :russ: Yea Ight good luck with that. Again it wasn’t my game you dumb nikka,he played in the game after me. And you wouldn’t be able to slow him down either

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

The coli.com yall :heh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I automatically assume a dude is trash if he claims he can fukk with an NBA player....even the shyt ones

I once watched a washed up Flip Murray kill everyone in ATL run and shoot. And these were good players in there. It wasn’t even close...