North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Not saying much imo

All these superhero movies follow the same formula

I can’t take it anymore.

Early light humor —> introducting new characters, one of which is surely to not like Thor immediately but will warm up to him eventually —> threat is introduced —> first encounter with threat is lost —> superhero team up —> recon —> threats weak spot/ origin is exposed —> sad sacrifice is made —> threat is defeated —> a lesson is learned —> infinity war Easter egg / promo after the movie

Man fukk that shyt. I can’t take it. That goes for DC and Marvel. I’m good on those superhero movies for at least until BP / Infinity War
I feel u. I hope u not watching them

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This formula argument against comic book movies is literally the dumbest nitpick I ever heard when in the grand scheme of things every movie pitched follows a formula and man share the exact same one.

Like literally there are receipts to that like when cats say “well them movie is basically die hard on a train” or “this movie is basically the back to the future but with cops” or “this is Indiana Jones but in space”

Oh and does anyone really wanna break down the “disaster movie formula” and explain how whether it’s global warming, a flood, a tornado, an earthquake, extreme cold, or etc how they differ other than the natural disasters part?

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
- great combination of comedy and action
- the blue rock monster is hilarious I hope they keep him for other MCU movies
- they took out the whole oden is lost in new York and we must find him, hope they add it back in in an extended cut
- the post credit scene connects thor, hulk with the space MCU characters
- wasn't a big fan of the actor that played hella
- talking hulk is amazing
- the cgi in this movie is pretty bad, not sure why such a big budget movie has such bad cgi

overall 8.5/10

im holding that cgi comment until JL to see how people praise this but call JL cgi overkill.. thanks for being honest brehh

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im holding that cgi comment until JL to see how people praise this but call JL cgi overkill.. thanks for being honest brehh
there was a part, where hulk tells thor where the spaceship is, the camera cuts to the space ship, and it legit looks like a playstation FMV