Watching Caitlyn Clark and Angel Reese last night made me appreciate Draymond Green more lol

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angel Reese is a dog but she's really lacking in her game in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to WNBA standards, and she is likely going to struggle

But shes a frontrunner and she brings BIG energy and loves to be hated and gets in your face and deos the dirty work and doesn't shy from the moment.

If she and Angel were on the same WNBA team they would complement each other CRAZY...

Watching Iowa vs. LSU last night reminded me of how bad Steph needed a Draymond (we all know Draymond needed Steph) to be all-time great, and I would love to see Reese and Clark together in the W, but not sure if thats possible

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Angel Reese is a dog but she's really lacking in her game in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to WNBA standards, and she is likely going to struggle

But shes a frontrunner and she brings BIG energy and loves to be hated and gets in your face and deos the dirty work and doesn't shy from the moment.

If she and Angel were on the same WNBA team they would complement each other CRAZY...

Watching Iowa vs. LSU last night reminded me of how bad Steph needed a Draymond (we all know Draymond needed Steph) to be all-time great, and I would love to see Reese and Clark together in the W, but not sure if thats possible

:pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:russ: LOOK AT THIS DUMB c00n
AND HIS FLOPPED THREAD

:devil:
:evil:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: LOOK AT THIS DUMB c00n
AND HIS FLOPPED THREAD

:devil:
:evil:

Flip flop?

Does anyone suck Draymond Green dikk or think he would be elite without Steph?

So I’m supposed to pretend Draymond more exciting and better than Steph because he got more of that Dog in him and he maximized the fukk outta his talents?

I feel almost the same about Reese as I do Draymond but Reese ain’t an annoying dumbass. I always said Reese was a dog but at the beginning (just like everyone else) didn’t think her game translated because her scoring was horrible (her % STILL is)

How tf we supposed to know she was gonna get a million rebounds, who predicts that hahhaa

But I can clearly see Clark is fukking special w/o pretending to be a social justice activist on the Coli

nikkas be wanting to win internet race wars lmao

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Steph did not need no fukkin Draymond to be an all time great, foh. nikka was getting hoed out of all star nods before Dray was even a damn starter you casual :hhh:

Dray ensured team success and ring accumulation, giving that nikka credit for Steph individual talent is nasty backhanded work :scust:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph did not need no fukkin Draymond to be an all time great, foh. nikka was getting hoed out of all star nods before Dray was even a damn starter you casual :hhh:

Dray ensured team success and ring accumulation, giving that nikka credit for Steph individual talent is nasty backhanded work :scust:
No Dray - no rings

Oh so that excuse that “Draymond got suspended from Game 6” ain’t valid anymore huh

Steph needed that protector, that violent game changer dirty work guy to win those chips.

You talking like that’s a bad thing or a diss lol