WB & DC Admit Defeat "We Cant keep up with Disney"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven't seen any of that, I post for myself. Everything I said in Infinity War and Black Panther threads been positive, couple Marvel stans got mad cause I trashed a couple flicks :manny:

Yes it goes both ways but no doubt my G..... My bad I'm distracted. I aint watch RAW tonight as I was watching the Cavs lose and now I'm laughing cuz my nephew just sent me a vid of Bron Strowman flipping over a Mac Truck.

Vince and them gotta stop this:mjlol:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
These DC/Snyder fans are the most hurt nikkas I've seen. I see it all the time on Twitter, and the victimhood mentality they have is hilarious. They really think their films are high art that should be taken seriously. They also have a surface deep level knowledge of filmmaking and philosophy, but their films are misunderstood masterpieces. They are blockbuster popcorn films like everything else.
:mjlol:
This describes Marvel stans to a "T". White boys using the word nikka online :mjlol:

Daps
I wish dc would give up but not in the fanboy way in the way that they should restart and have the fukking tv shows that are doing so amazing be included within the dc universe . . .you literally had a springboard into your world already created and ignored it, ignored the fans, ignored the established lore, it wouldn't have been to hard to do, outside of the movies they can just continue as usual fans wouldn't have been confused, but nah keep fukking it up.
Why does everyone want DC to do this? I like the TV shows but they do a trash job of handling larger storylines (because theyre just TV shows). Not to mention the characters and plots that arrow has already borrowed to make the story more viable. DCs movie problems start from lack of direction and vision at the very top. If they cant make movies out of fire source material than the last thing they need to do is drag down the TV universe

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually.... out of all the stans.... of anyone responding like that, its mostly the DC stans be saying that. Specifically 1 of the cats you seem to be cool with but low key giving some etherous strays to via your last 2 post.:hubie: Thats been one of they biggest things they boasted about from DC side:usure:

Post #2573

Post #69

giphy.gif

Martha
@Still FloW and this guy got me on ignore. lol

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does everyone want DC to do this? I like the TV shows but they do a trash job of handling larger storylines (because theyre just TV shows). Not to mention the characters and plots that arrow has already borrowed to make the story more viable. DCs movie problems start from lack of direction and vision at the very top. If they cant make movies out of fire source material than the last thing they need to do is drag down the TV universe

We can clearly tell they wanted to copy marvel, we have to admit that as truth and when we admit that it makes more sense for them to have took the lore that was already made by the television shows and run from that instead of doing what they did and rushing out a team up movie that was a commercial flop by their standards, they don't even know if they want to keep ben affleck as batman they're talking about doing separate batman movies outside of the dceu:snoop: . . . they've put themselves into such a ugly situation and every piece of news you hear out of the dc camp sounds like another fukk up. They said they wanted a darker tone to separate themselves from marvel that shyt was not working what did they do? they made wonder woman more lighthearted in tone basically following marvel formula which isn't bad because it works no one want's to see depressing ass superheroes we want lighthearted themes with a hint of seriousness ala thor:ragnarok, their biggest hit is wonder woman, the one piece of good news i've heard is that they kind of easing up on zack and letting others take the helm. Let me ask this though what would it kill to actually listen to the fans? we want the quality of the shows to stay the same that's easy we keep them only focused on directing the path of the shows, when it comes to the big movie budget story lines we let the big wig writers do that shyt and when that ends we simply go back to the smaller stories of those tv heroes until their needed for the big leagues again, I believe they can coexist without fukking each other up . . but you have a point dc is even fukking up the television shows to some extent which is why slade wilson and a few other characters vanish so randomly forcing the shows to rework plot devices, now dc will have to either claw themselves out the muck by making good ass solo hero films or reboot(which may happen with flashpoint)

Daps
We can clearly tell they wanted to copy marvel, we have to admit that as truth and when we admit that it makes more sense for them to have took the lore that was already made by the television shows and run from that instead of doing what they did and rushing out a team up movie that was a commercial flop by their standards, they don't even know if they want to keep ben affleck as batman they're talking about doing separate batman movies outside of the dceu:snoop: . . . they've put themselves into such a ugly situation and every piece of news you hear out of the dc camp sounds like another fukk up. They said they wanted a darker tone to separate themselves from marvel that shyt was not working what did they do? they made wonder woman more lighthearted in tone basically following marvel formula which isn't bad because it works no one want's to see depressing ass superheroes we want lighthearted themes with a hint of seriousness ala thor:ragnarok, their biggest hit is wonder woman, the one piece of good news i've heard is that they kind of easing up on zack and letting others take the helm. Let me ask this though what would it kill to actually listen to the fans? we want the quality of the shows to stay the same that's easy we keep them only focused on directing the path of the shows, when it comes to the big movie budget story lines we let the big wig writers do that shyt and when that ends we simply go back to the smaller stories of those tv heroes until their needed for the big leagues again, I believe they can coexist without fukking each other up . . but you have a point dc is even fukking up the television shows to some extent which is why slade wilson and a few other characters vanish so randomly forcing the shows to rework plot devices, now dc will have to either claw themselves out the muck by making good ass solo hero films or reboot(which may happen with flashpoint)
I feel what you're saying and a TV/Movie crossover could've been amazing had DC planned longterm like Marvel did. Its honestly a rwal shame that DC tried to copy Marvels formula when their universes are so different. Most of DCs major storylines dont pop off without at least one of the trinity being involved and that really made these movie execs think they can release a movie with batman and superman and everythings all chill.

Flashpoint will absolutely give them the opportunity to retool the EU into anything they want, but its not gonna matter if theres no real creative vision by then. Huge Flash fan though so I'll always check a Flash movie no matter what